Trust?

Chaewon

'Give me back what's mine'

No way. No it can't be. I maybe wrong. She wouldn't do that. That's dumb.

"You ok Chae?" Eunbi questioned holding my shoulder, concerned.

I turn to her. "I need to find Minju"
.
.

"Hey calm down ok" Eunbi said, trying to stop me from packing my things to my backpack again.

I don't know how or what makes me think about it. It's been a day, and as I calculated just earlier, anyone could have reached that building in the map already if they started to walk the time of Minju's disappearance.

I hope I'm wrong. She can't be doing this on her own. I need to find her.

"You aren't sure if she really went there... she could be just taking her time." Eunbi reasoned. I just keep shoving everything I feel I needed the most inside the bag. Nonetheless, I replied, "Taking her time? It's been a day unnie.."

"Yes.. but-- she could be just--" I stood up grabbing my bag, looking at her. I don't know, why we need to argue about this. I know she would do the same if any of this girl went MIA for a day and counting.

She sigh defeated. "But.. atleast let me come with you." she offered. I don't like that idea.
"Why? I can handle that bastard" I said, getting a little annoyed on how this conversation is taking long. Impatient, I walk towards the door, not waiting for her reply.

"No. You can't. There's many of them" She called loud enough to reach me.

I turned back. Shocked and confused. "How do you know?"

Her eyes grew wide. She look away. I waited for a reply. "I.. I knew him" I breathed out. More reason to beat him to death. "I know the place, I can help you." she said looking straight in my eyes.

I can't believe that everything around me is somehow related to him. It makes me feel like I'm being punished or something.

.
.

"But we still aren't sure if she's there. She could be just somewhere" Sakura said annoyed.

She doesn't want to let Chaeyeon join in. And.. yeah.. as i can see, she's making excuses to stop her and us.

The whole conversation with all the girls in the camp is too chaotic for my liking. Eunbi said earlier it's better if all of the girls know what's happening. Even if I'm a little bothered, with them knowing the whole story. I let it pass, for the sake of Minju's well being. I didn't told them the whole story honestly. I can't, it's personal for Minju, I respect her privacy.

We're all currently sitting in the bench table. Talking what's best to do, who will join, who will stay here and to make a concrete plan.

Plan. This will be new to me. Considering, the number of involved people and the reason. I never made a plan just for 'someone'.

Minju... is an exception.

Furthermore, the whole talk turned into a debate. They keep arguing about Minju just being somewhere else or Minju really deciding to really go there.

For me, the debate is useless, whether Minju is there or not. I need to find her.

"Uhhh.. Unnie who is she?" I heard Wonyoung said. I look over her only to see her pointing through the woods.

As i follow where she's pointing. I saw a girl. Looking a little a familiar to me.

Everyone seems to heard Wonyoung talk, but they stayed at their position. As she gets closer, I saw Eunbi stood up. I did too.