Try again

3rd Person's POV

"I can't believe it" Hyewon said, joining the table.
"What?" Yena asks confused, leaning her head down to Yuri's shoulder. Yuri responded, patting the girl's cheek, smiling.

Hyewon just roll her eyes. 'Argh another couple'  she thought. But then points out at the sight of Hitomi and Nako talking while helping Chaeyeon cook.

"Those cute Japanese are in a relationship" she said and Chaewon spits her coffee in shock.

"Dang it Chaewon!" Yena flinches, retracting herself from Yuri.

"Sorry!.. but really? I never thought of that" Chaewon said as she tries to wipe the coffee at Yena's face.

Hyewon only groans. "KkuChaen then.. HiiNak.. what's next?.. YenYul?" She said boredly. But everyone heard it, especially Yena, who just shrugs then said. "That already happened", hugging Yuri tightly, making everyone groan in annoyance.

Meanwhile, Yuri's heart almost leaps out her chest with what Yena had just said. It wasn't that hard not to like the girl in her perspective. Yena is cute and adorable despite being dumb most of time. Still, Yuri found it cute. Plus the efforts Yena made just to make her happy despite their situation is really fluttering. So when Yena didn't waste anymore time to asks Yuri for official label, she found herself saying 'yes' happily.

"I'm outta here" Hyewon said before standing up walking away towards the cabin.

"She's too bitter, don't you think?" Yuri just nods at her girlfriend's question. "I think she needs something" Yuri said looking knowingly at Chaewon and the latter get what Yuri meant by that instantly.

"I think she needs some Kwon Eunbi"

.
.
.

A month later. And Minju still let herself locked in Eunbi's room. Unlike Chaewon, it was the hardest for Minju. But unlike Chaewon, the group wasn't afraid of Minju snapping or shouting at them. Minju isn't like that.

But it's more dangerous. Minju embracing silence is dangerous. Silence is always dangerous.

The group didn't know what she feels exactly, what she's thinking, what she wants or what she needs as Minju just kept her mouth shut as long as possible. And the duration is unhealthy, it could take a week with just nodding or shaking her head for disagreement.

In other occasion, when Eunbi would get really worried after her episode of breaking down. She would ask Minju is she's okay and the latter would just nod with nothing but pain in her face, leaving Eunbi no choice but just to get along. With treating her bruises, although Eunbi and Chaeyeon had found an ointment when they got out some time, Minju didn't want to.

Everybody know it's the hardest for Minju. But they really don't know what to do and just wished that Chaewon would help her as they find it, that it's only her Minju needed  for a push.

As for now, Minju's routine was just to stare at the ceiling while lying down in Eunbi's mattress for the whole day. Her mind is a mess. Tears would flow down her eyes like a broken faucet, almost everyday

Part of her routine was to wait for a knock in the door. Cue for her meal arrival.

When she heard the knock, she waits for Eunbi or Yujin to enter but after a minute, no one entered. Confused, she stands up, wiping her cheeks then slightly opening the door.

She squints her eyes as it adjusts to the sunlight. Then she saw nobody outside the door but a tray of food.

She took it and notice a folded paper beside the plate. She closed the door then place the tray at the bed before opening the paper.