Chapter 33

Jovan
^^^^^

I drove up to Hosea's house and loaded up my gun. I knew what I had to do. No nigga was about to rape an innocent girl and get away with it.

Especially, not in the hood I grew up in. He had to be put down.

Hosea came out the house and hopped in the car a little excited. He was trigger happy.

"Who we killing?"

"Calm down. This nigga Wes had his way with an 18 year old girl and got her pregnant. He's dying tonight." I explained and he nodded.

"Aight."

I drove to his house and I knew I wouldn't have to buss my gun. Hosea would put a bullet in his head with no question. Especially, with what he'd done.

I saw Wes standing outside his house and I parked my car across the street. I didn't like being here because I brought back bad memories. I need to be in and out.

"We just gonna shoot from here or do it personally?" Hosea asked as I cut off the engine.

"Nah this shit personal. Let's go." I got out and walked across the street without looking if any car were coming.

There wasn't anybody else outside so this was perfect.

"Nigga, let me holla at you real quick!" Hosea yelled out and the nigga looked up.

"Wassup, nigga?" He asked with confusion.

"You think raping girls is cool?!" Hosea grabbed him up and put the gun to his head. The nigga had a scared looked on his face and wouldn't speak.

"You deaf now?!" I kicked his crotch and he groaned. I kicked it again until he fell to the ground.

"You wrong for that. Now, you gotta die." Hosea shot his crotch then his head.

"Handled." I spoke and walked away.

---

"Have you ever killed anyone before?" Iva kept asking me. I really didn't want to answer her. It was in my past and I didn't want to bring it up.

"Iva, please just leave this shit alone. I sighed as I laid next to her.

"I just wanna know." She sounded all up in her feelings. I climbed on top of her and sucked on her neck.

"You don't gotta worry about it." I moved down to kiss her chest. I pulled up her shirt and kissed her stomach.

I pulled down her shorts and panties and kissed her thighs and her pearl.

I sucked on her pearl and flicked my tongue back and forth on her clit. Still eating, at pushed 2 fingers into her pumped inside of her.

"Mm." She moaned out. She put her hand on my waves as I sucked on her clit.

"Jovan." She moaned, trying to get me to slow down. I kept going, though.

"Baby!" She moaned loudly as her back arched and she squirted in my mouth. She rode out her orgasm and grinding against my face. I pull my fingers out of her and licked them clean as well as my plate.

"I love it down there." I wiped my mouth and she covered her face because she was shy.

"I love you so much." I pulled her hand away and I looked directly in her eyes. "You love me?" I massaged her clit.

"Hm?" I asked again and she nodded as she pushed my hand away and I chuckled.

"Yes, I love you." She smiled.

"You wasn't just saying that to a nigga because you was drunk and horny?" I smirked and she shook her head.

"No, I meant it. Even though, you don't deserve me." She smiled, cockily.

"Yeah, aight." I laughed.

"What you think about all this shit with Shania?" She asked and I sighed.

"Well, I already did what I had to do. I just hoped she will be okay mentally."

"Maybe she could go see Dr. Campbell." Iva suggested and I nodded.

"Maybe."

"I have to talk to you, though." I pulled her on top of me so she could lay on my chest. "I want to take you on a vacation."

"To where?"

"Wherever you wanna go." I told her and she smiled.

"How about Jamaica? I could show you around and teach you about the culture." She sounded excited.

"Sound great, baby."

"And I want to have sex." She blurted out.

"Yeah?" I asked and she nodded.

"I want you to fuck me." She whined, sounding like she was about to have a tantrum and I busted out laughing. "That's not fucking funny, bruh." She leaned down to put her head on my chest.

"We both gotta get tested first." She reminded me and I sighed. I didn't mind getting tested but I didn't want her to see me as a hoe. I don't fuck every girl that breathes.

"Aight. You wanna go next week?"

"With everything going on? I don't know..." She trailed off.

"Vie and Delia can handle it. I want this to be special for us."

"Okay, I'll talk to Via and see if she's comfortable with that. If not, then we won't go." She dictated and I nodded.