Chapter 43

Jovan
^^^^^

1 month and a half later.

"Shania, you look like a watermelon." Byron poked her stomach. He has been bothering her all day. Today was they day they're er moving into their new apartment. It was near Stanford and they were roommates. Iva and I planned to help them move with the U-Haul truck I rented.

"Byron, you're getting on my last nerve. Please leave me alone before I pop yo ass." She slapped his hand and he put his hands up in defense.

"I'll leave you alone but you ain't goin' do shit."

"I hate you." She.rolled her eyes and got up and walked away from him. She wobbled into the kitchen with her 6 month belly.

"Jovan, can you take me to Wendy's?" She yelled from the kitchen.

"I made sandwiches for you, like you asked." I.told her and she shook her head once she made it back to the living room.

"It's gonna make me throw up. The smell is disgusting." She informed me and I nodded.

"Aight, I'll get you something."

"From Wendy's." She added and I snickered.

"From Wendy's." I repeated.

We were waiting for Iva to arrive before we left. She said she was running late so we were giving her some extra time.

"Jovan, I'm really gonna kill your brother. Tell him to leave me alone." Shania had tears in her eyes.

"Nigga, leave her alone. She pregnant and shit. Give her a break." I told him.

"Aight, aight." He shrugged it off.

Byron was just naturally annoying person. Respectfully.

"Hey uglies." Iva smiled as she opened the front door. She was wearing ripped jeans and an orange t-shirt.

"Wassup, baby." I smiled and gave her a quick kiss.

Iva and I have been doing well this last month. We were still taking things moderately slow. There was no reason to rush into anything.

I had 'supervised visits' with Mini to show that I could take care of her. I had to be more strict with my discipline because Mini was being disobedient lately. I still think it would be a while before Iva would actually let me be around her alone. That's just how she was.

We was having great sex almost everday. That was a bonus for me. I honestly just loved spending time with her. Her presence was a blessing.

"Can we go now? I'm hungrier than a bitch." Shania looked so miserable.

"Aight, let's go." I nodded towards the door and we all headed out the door.

We loaded everything into the truck. There was two big ass mattresses and other furnitures along with lamps and dressers.

We stopped on the way for Shania's Wendy's. Not gonna lie, her pregnant ass was getting on my nerves with her constant needs but I was trying to be patient with her. Now that's Byron's job.

"Shania, what if the baby accidentally comes out your asshole?" Byron asks and she just gives him this look as if she's about to chop his head off.

"I've never met someone as dumb as you, Byron." She rolled her eyes.

"Make sure you name the baby Byron." He told her and she put her hand in his face.

------

"Aight, man. I love you." I told Byron and I hugged him.

"Take care of this nigga." I then hugged Shania and Iva followed suit.

"And don't be fucking this hoes. Stay a virgin." I spoke sternly.

"Man, I ain't no virgin." He waved me off and I looked at him knowingly.

"Yeah, right." I laughed. "Take care of yourselves, for real. Don't be stupid."

"Aight, we got it. You been telling us this for months, bro."

"Just making sure 'cause sometimes you wanna be dumb."  I dapped him up.

We got back into the U-Haul truck after we unpacked all their stuff into their apartment.

Iva seemed to be tired because she was knocked out as soon as I started to drive. It was a little while until we made it back to my place.

"Baby, wake up." I tapped Iva gently. Her eyes fluttered open and smiled at me. "What?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing. I just love you."

"I love you too, babe." I kissed her. "You trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you." She smiled

"You riding wit' me?"

"Yeah, baby." She smiled as we put our foreheads together.

"Forever?" I questioned. She giggled a little and closed her eyes.

"Forever."