Characters

Valerian II: Vampire hybrid

Age: 26

Characteristics: He can wear only two colours White and Black, his dress colour Changes into white when he is happy and it turns into black when he is full of acrimony. He is a half-human and half-vampire so he can survive with or without blood, sunlight didn't affect him he can go in sunlight, he has superpowers of mind-reading, excellent speed and strength. He has only one weakness that's his blood's undergone, like his father, mother, siblings or his child's suffering and he is called Valley or 4.
The physical appearance of him, he can captive girls by his good looks and he makes them to fell for him

Sara: Human

Age:18

She's an innocent high school girl she loves eating but she has beautiful structure she is the daughter of the businessman she always curious about supernatural powers and she likes to read novels and fictions about supernatural elements. She can do anything for her loved ones.

Edmund: Human

Age: 16

He is the one and only brother of Sara he always disturbing his sister but he caring and loving brother he always helps her and he is the second son of that businessman.

Caesaro: First son of Valerian 1 he is kind to everyone

Baron: Second son of Valerian 1 the pride full one

Yash Winslet: Human

Age: 40's

He is an Indian successful businessman. He loves his family very much especially he loves his daughter Sara. He is an upper-crust man. And he is a person with no regrets.

Fiona Yash: Vampire hybrid

She is a Vampire hybrid but she lost her powers during her delivery now she is a normal human

Magline Valerian: Vampire 

She is the queen of Valerian's Castle she's the wife of Valerian I and the mother of Valerian II. She can only wear a black dress.

They are the major characters In this fiction and some minor characters also include in this fiction.