Preface

Once upon a time Vampires were free lives like humans they didn't do any harm to humans they are friendly with them. Some humans fell in love with Vampires and they get married and their children were half-humans and half-vampire they were the combinations of both human and Vampire and they are called Vampire hybrids. Situations are good until a cold war starts between Vampires and humans because humans didn't give equal rights to Vampires.

The cold war was continued for seven years at last mankind kills many vampires. So those remaining vampires spreading all over the world hide their selves in caves and woods. At last, all vampires create their world on one full moon night. They create their world in the middle of the woods, Vampires and Vampire hybrids are allowed to enter that world. And it can't see by humans.

After that they leave Earth and they enter into the Sanguis Orbis this is that world created by Vampires some times some vampires and vampire hybrids came to that woods but none of mankind ever see that vampires after that cold war humans thinks Vampires and their hybrids were demolished, but Vampires and vampire hybrids hide their selves in Orbis and they live their life peacefully on their world.