Chapter:6

The next day as usual Sara and Edmund ready for school. Today Sara decided to she must avoid Mr Kim. Both Sara and Edmund were going to their school their driver uncle drop them.

As her fate, she sees her temptation, Mr Kim. He smirks at her and crosses her, but Sara was avoided him. she enters her classroom and went to sit near Nattie and Sara said Natalia about her decision. And the bell rang their class was going to begin.

At Mr Winslet's Office:

                  Mr Winslet waiting for his P.A, suddenly his manager came and he said,

Manager: Sir, your P.A died in a car crash.

Mr Winslet: WHAT?

Manager: Yes sir, now only I got this information from the city hospital.

Mr Winslet: He only has the details about the owner of the letter.

Manager: Sir what?

Mr Winslet: Nothing!

Manager: Shall we go to the hospital?

Mr Winslet: No we have many works, and why we go and see the lifeless body instead of a successful business? Go and do your work

Manager: Yes sir

Mr Winslet getting suspicious about his P.A accident.

At school:

The morning session was over by exhausting. They finished their lunch and their afternoon session going to begin. It was their chemistry class. As usual, Mr Kim getting into their class with a bossy attitude. Every student wish him a Good afternoon, he replied to them and he sees Sara who was looking down and she didn't see him.

He teaches about Chemical Kinetics everyone was listening to him but Sara was controlling her feelings towards him.

Mr Kim: Sara

Sara: Y-yes Sir

Mr Kim: What will the speed of chemical reaction be?

Sara: S-s-sir (she's stammering by his question)

Mr Kim: Yes

Sara: I don't know Sir (she's looking at the floor)

Mr kim: So you didn't listen to my class right?

Sara: No sir not like

Her sentence was interrupted by Mr Kim

Mr Kim: Today you have detention for extra two hours got it?

Sara: Ok sir

Mr Kim began to take a class. Sara was controlling her tears, her mind wants to hate him, but her heart wants to love him. Sara was standing between her heart and mind. Her class was finished.
She told Natalia to inform Edmund about her detention.

Sara was in her class, after few minutes Mr Kim came to her and he told her to study. Sara didn't cry but when he saw Mr Kim her eyes were filled with tears. Mr kim watching her but he didn't say anything to her. Sara had a cough so she takes her bottle to drink water.

Mr kim: Are you ok?

Sara: Yeah I'm ok sir

Mr Kim: I know you have feelings towards me. I can avoid you but I didn't do that because you are my student that's why I warned you.

This time she feeling comfortable with him. So she decided to ask questions to him

Sara: It's ok Sir, but how do you know I had a crush on you?