Chapter:18

...Winslet: Sorry and thank you for saving me. A-and can you tell me your name?

???: Well, it's Fiona. Winslet

Winslet: Nice name. Hey, wait how did you know my name?

Then he thinks about everything that happened to hyenas he is a bit afraid of her he once again thank her and he begins to turn and walk,

Fiona: Can you come to my place and I will shelter you and you know my companions were kind and caring so I just wanna take you there and your leg is butt.

Winslet doesn't wanna trust her but her beautiful eyes attract him so he can't say no to her and he goes along with her.

Fiona takes him through the hidden portal Winslet starts to wonder about that murky world it was dingy but it has some beautiful aspects inside it.

The dark cloud welcomes them. Everyone gives a weird look to him. He was holding his hands with Fiona. Fiona took him to the palace, Valerian1 was the crowned king at that time.

The King welcomes him and accepts him as one of them. And, the king made him a Royal accountant. Winslet was very loyal to him.

The Princes were too affectionate towards him at that time Caesaro the first son of Valerian1 was 18 years old and Baron second son of Valerian1 was 16 years old and the third one Valerian was 5 years old.

Everything went generous until this day. Winslet came with the Wizard and killed the bloodsuckers who all are in the palace at that time Magline and Little Valerian went to the woods for hunting.

But Magline felt some bad feelings inside her heart she takes Valerian and went to the palace.

As she enters it the opposite view killed her soul into pieces Her son Baron died in the blood pool, her first son fighting for his life but he can't survive he died in front of her eyes, her husband was severely attacked and he fell on the blood pool.

She screamed her lungs out, the little Valerian can't utter a word his precious father and brothers died in front of his eyes.

Magline slowly take her steps to her husband little valerian follows her,

Magline, don't come here take Valerian and run somewhere

No how can I leave you

I said go right now

He slowly crawls and comes near to little Valerian, his blood leaves mark on the floor, he holds Valerian's little hands and tells him 'Be always with your mother and take care of this kingdom you only going to cure this kingdom's blood and curse'

Don't leave us, Dad, please

No dear, it's time to go

Magline, please leave this place for me

But, (she began to speak)

they hear the Warlock's ebony witchcraft's sound suddenly Magline takes little Valerian and he hugs her tightly cause of fear, she went to the tunnel of the kingdom, no one knows this place except the royals.

Magline close the ears of Valerian she doesn't want to hear his son the painful screaming of his father

Valerian hears everything his father's screaming echoes filled with the whole bulwarks Magline went to the unconscious state, little Valerian crying then he hears the loud sobbing of his father.

Winslet wants to be the head of Senguis Orbis so he killed everyone but he can't be the king because only Vampires have the power to rule. Otherwise, the throne and the crown kill him he got frustrated and he left that world but, we throughout
Fiona also because she's the reason he came here.

Present:

She tells everything to Sara she closed her face and crying, Sara also crying and she slowly hugs her

Magline: Now you came to know why are you suffering

Sara can't utter a word suddenly her views were blurred then she passed out.

Magline: Sara Sara wake up dear

She's pouring water to her face Sara woke up by grabbing her stomach. Magline confirms Sara's baby is also Vampire its growth is tremendous her tummy was too hefty.

Suddenly a loud thud hears and the door was open, Sara flinched by the sound,

Valerian enters the room he smirks at Sara, then went to his mother and lying on her lap.

Valerian: Mom I'm tired

Magline: Take rest my Beautiful Son.

As soon as the day passed by the night comes,  Valerian standing near the dark window. Sara went to him she put her hand on his shoulder. He slowly turns back,

Valerian: What brings you here?

Sara: I love you, Valerian I love you so much

Valerian: Interesting, but I don't love you

Sara: Valerian, listen to me I don't wanna go to my parents and i-i just wanna live with you.

Valerian: Count your days I'm waiting for kill you now go to sleep

He grabs her hand and pushes her on the couch

Valerian: Don't cross your limits baby girl

He went to his bed and turns another side.

Sara's point of view:

You can't kill me, Valerian. Your love is true you know what I'm the moon in your dark sky. I love you so much.