Chapter:15

...No one was there to hear her screaming only the giant walls and furniture were there to listen to her.

Sanguis Orbis

Sara can't help her she tries to get up but she can't get up from her place. She gains her strength she gets up from her place. As fast as she wore her work dress and makes herself to the charcoal mine.

She made her way to the charcoal mine she feels a cold breeze caressing her face and some moaning sounds come along with the breeze, Sara slowly took her steps to the side where the sounds come from, she hides behind the apple tree. The vision Pierced her heart like a sword she saw Valerian and another beautiful girl passionately kisses each other. Sara can't stop her sobbing. She didn't wanna see his face again she begins to walk her way.

As she working in the mine she felt the hot breeze in her neck she suddenly turns back, her innocent eyes met the cold dark eyes of Valerian, she turns the walls and around her she sees everyone who works in the mine starts to evacuate the place. Sara can't understand the situation around her as soon as the place was clear,

Valerian: So you don't wanna see my face hmm?

Sara gains her strength and says Yes to him within a minute he grabs her hair and pushes her to the ground Sara tries to stand up he put her foot on her face and he ties her hands with string.

He aggressively grabs her hair and makes her look at him he raise his hand and snap his finger, one girl her age is in her twenties, she hugs Valerian and both were passionately kissing each other.

After few minutes they break the kiss both saw Sara closing her eyes Valerian comes to her and he said to Sara

Hope you enjoy this baby girl

Then he unties her hands and left that place. Sara can't bear the pain she hugs her knees and crying there she felt two hands hugging her she opens her eyes and she saw the old lady who supplies water.

Sara: Why? Why did he torture me like this?

Old lady: Because of your fate dear

Sara: What are you saying?

Old lady: I don't have any rights to share this dear I'm sorry

Then the old lady left the place

Sara: Please I beg you tell me, please

She was a crying mess, many things going inside her, she didn't know her parents were alive or not and she don't know anything about Edmund.

She slowly reached her place she was too tired she sees the beauty of the moon and stars then she began to sleep.

Winslet's Mansion:

'Hey Hey wake up it's not the time to sleep wake up come on

Fiona slowly opens her eyes she saw Mr Winslet was there she suddenly gets up and grab the collar of his shirt,

Fiona: My kids suffer because of you Selfish man

Winslet: Our kids honey, I have a plan to bring them back and demolish those pathetic creatures

Fiona: Don't interfere with anything I can save my children you get lost, please

She keeps on crying

'Are you serious about you can save them'

She turns back and she is shocked by the owner of the voice.