Chapter 15

For give me for the late update and for just posting one. I got a job! Yey! But I'll do my best to update and create ereri stories. It might take awhile because I had to get used to my new job. Please be patient with me!

Enjoy this sweet treat!

-----

The renovation in the barn was done, all the animals had a safe and bigger place to rest. Eren back to his normal farming routine and Levi kept studying different recipes and sew in his spare time.

The sun was setting and started making hot chocolate. He just learned that Eren preferred coco after work to coffee, if the weather's hot, he likes to have lemonade.

Just as Levi was done preparing the two mugs of chocolate, the familiar clunk of Eren's crutch came from the porch.

Levi took both mugs and greeted the Alpha once the door opened. "Welcome back."

"Thanks, is that chocolate?" Eren asked. His green eyes landed on the two mugs on the raven's hands.

"Yep, wash up and change your clothes. I'll wait for you here," Levi said as he set the mugs on the coffee table and took a seat on the love seat.

"I'll be quick," Eren quickly made to his room, took some fresh clothes, and went to the bathroom.

Titan jumped into Levi's lap while the raven Omega was patiently waiting for the brunette Alpha. Petting the cat, Levi leans back the chair and simply relax in the calming atmosphere.

The sun was setting, it was getting chilly but the last orange ray of the sun passed through the windows and give a few more warmth to the house. Levi wanted to make this a part of their routine aside from spending meals with his husband. The raven just started this yesterday and he's not stopping. He's planning on some beverage recipes, the recipe book he got had a lot of chocolate-based recipes.

Not a moment longer, Eren came out of the bathroom looking fresh and smiling at Levi. The raven smiled back and patted the space next to him for the Alpha.

Once Eren settled next to him, they silently enjoyed the chocolate drink. Eren moaned at the rich taste of cocoa.

"Levi, this is amazing! Thank you!"

"You're welcome," Levi chuckled, almost disturbing the dozing cat on his lap.

"No," Eren put his mug down and blushed. "I mean it, thank you for cooking the meals and looking after the house."

"You don't need to thank me," Levi set his mug on the coffee table and stroked the cat's fur. "I love what I do."

"I couldn't help it. I...." Eren paused and took a moment to admire his house, or more like his home. Each space was utilized well, the kitchen looked like it was being used and the living was inviting with all the furniture and decor. He turned to Levi with a beaming smile. "Thank you."

"Don't I get a thank-you kiss?" Levi smirked.

"A k-kiss?" Eren stuttered with a deep red blush on his cheeks. His green eyes drifted down at the raven's pink thin lips. "Uhm."

Levi's smirked faltered. Was that too forward? Did he scare Eren? Did the brunette Alpha didn't want any of this? "I'm sorry, never mind," Levi laughed the awkwardness away.

He tried to shake it off and act as if nothing happened. Levi smiled as he turned to Eren. "Do you like the chocolate-"

Levi was cut off when Eren leaned forward and pressed his lips on his. The raven hummed and closed his eyes, feeling the jolts of electricity traveled down his spine. Goosebumps trailed on his arms and the back of his nape.

They pulled away, resting each forehead against each other.

"Thank you," Eren whispered.

Levi searched into those stunning green eyes, noting the golden brown specks in them as the last rays of the sun hit them just right.

Levi's eyes drifted down at the brunette's lips. Their scents hang in the home, both conveyed the same thing. They wanted each other's touch, to feel each other presence.

The raven never had this feeling before, especially towards an Alpha. Levi never paid any attention to Alphas, he didn't need them to survive the streets, the raven Omega could handle himself just fine. Even now, he wasn't working for Eren, but he was working along with the Alpha. Levi could do whatever he wanted and Eren trusted him on everything he did. Levi greatly appreciated it.

Eren was a gentleman and a good husband. Levi never mind having a future with him. And seeing that Eren wanted the same thing, the raven Omega deemed it is safe to fully submit to him.

Levi was about to close a small gap and connect their lips when he felt needles on his hand.

"Ow!" Levi yelped and headbutt the brunette when he jolted in pain.

Eren whined and lean back, his hands rubbed on his forehead to ease the pain.

Levi grimace at the pain on his forehead and his hand. Looking down at the pain on his hand, Levi gaped.

The cat bit him. Titan bit him and now licking the wound.

"Titan!" Eren scolded and shooed the cat off the raven's lap. He looked up at Levi with pure concern. "Oh no! I'm sorry Levi, does it hurt?"

Levi couldn't help but giggle at the Alpha's pure concern. The atmosphere changed drastically, he didn't mind because he knew they could come back to it later. "I'm fine, just needs some antiseptic."

"Stay here, I grabbed my med kit," Eren quickly stood and went to the bathroom to retrieve the said kit.

Levi looked down at the bit on his hand. It's not deep but Titan's fangs were able to pierce his skin and draw a small amount of blood. Even though it's not such a big bite, Levi should talk about getting some anti-rabies.

Eren came back to him shortly and started working on his wound.

"Does it hurt?" Eren asked for the fifth time as he dabbed the cotton-soaked alcohol on the raven's skin.

"No, but thank you for being gentle," Levi smiled softly at him.

Eren's lips stretch into a shy smile. "I don't want to hurt you."

Levi sighed and reached to cupped the brunette's chin. "You never hurt me, Eren. But tonight, I'm willing to face anything with you."

Eren stared at him with wide eyes and lips gaped. He shook his head. "No, you don't have to if-"

"I want to," Levi interrupted. "I wanted to be your official Omega."

This was it, Levi promised. He's going to seal everything. The letter that Rivaille sent was his nightmare. Levi didn't want his life with Eren to end. He's not leaving Eren and maybe in the near future, Levi would tell the truth. For now, he prayed that Eren would understand what he did.