Chapter 27

Levi clutched the pouch of medicine he purchased from the drugstore. The item was not cheap and the raven understood why such a price was placed on the drug. Omegas need to be taken after taking suppressants for too long in their lives.

According to Dr. Zoe's prescription, he must take a tablet three times a day, after each meal for three months. The drug can fix the damage that the suppressants did to his body and give him a higher chance of conceiving. Without the medicine, the raven Omega can still get pregnant but there'll be complications with the development of the baby and their overall health. Better be safe than sorry.

Sitting on one of the park benches, Levi gazes at the town's scenery. With the sun beating hot on everyone, he was forced to purchase a bonnet and wear it to cover his face. He didn't want to return home and face his Alpha with sunburns on his cheeks.

Sina. This is not the town he planned on getting the medicine but he had no choice. When he arrived at Rose, the town before Shingansina, their drug stores were out of stock. This made the Omega hop into the next train to the town he was on now.

He's a long way from home and the train ride is exhausting but he must make his purchases and attempt to go home in time. He didn't want Eren to be worried.

Sina is crowded compared to Rose, there are more stores, houses, and parks. It's beautiful but also loud. It couldn't compare to the city where Levi used to live as a thief.

Levi still prefers his peaceful life in Shingansina. He couldn't wait to go home and hug his Alpha, he missed Eren already.

"I'll be visiting that shop for a minute."

He heard a gentleman say as he walked behind where Levi was sitting on the bench.

Another set of footsteps can be heard, an indication that he was talking to his companion."Noted, master." The other responded courtly.

"Do what you like but meet me on this bench in 30 minutes, Rivialle."

Levi's breath hitched and his whole body tensed when the other person sat on the other edge of the bench. His raven hair was long and flowed along the wind that passed through them.

Eyes forward he watched the gentleman, a noble based on his clothing go to the store across the park. In his peripheral vision, Levi saw the other person, Rivialle, take a small book from his messenger bag and start to flip through the pages.

Levi had no idea how many Rivialle there were on the planet but he wanted to settle things and ease the guilt that his been feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Taking a deep breath, Levi fixed his bonnet as he braced himself as he faced the truth."Excuse me," he said the moment he turned to face the other person.

Rivialle looked up from his book, eyes wide with curiosity, his scent was floral, typical of an Omega. It hits like nostalgia for Levi, allowing him to recall the time when he attempted to rub that scent on him so that police dogs wouldn't track him.