Chapter 16

The night rolled in and dinner was awfully quiet, Levi did his best by giving throwing some casual conversation towards the Alpha across the table but what he got was nothing but short replies such as "yes", "no", and some things Eren just gave him an awkward smile or a nod. It was unnerving for the raven Omega, it made him think that Eren didn't want it.

Levi's thoughts went wild while he washed the dishes. He's sure that his Alpha had a crush on him but seeing Eren's actions during dinner made him think twice. Maybe he was too forward? Maybe he shouldn't have let his intention known since they didn't know each other that much? But Levi's been living under Eren's roof for a month now.

"Wow," Levi whispered. He just realized that now, that he had been living in an actual house with his own room and with good food three times a day for a month.

After cleaning up, Levi dried his hands and went to wash up in the bathroom. He walked past Eren's room and stared at the wooden door that separated him and the Alpha. After dinner, Eren volunteered to feed the animals and after that, he went straight to the bathroom and entered his room without a single word to Levi.

The raven let him be, thinking that the Alpha must be shy or simply not in the mood or he didn't like Levi.

Levi shook his head to keep the negative thoughts away and give the brunette some space. He finally went to the bathroom.

----

Levi took his time, letting the cold water calm his mind and ease his beating heart. He never mind the freezing water, it's better than nothing. When his fingertips started wrinkling, Levi finally stepped out of the wooden tub and dried himself with his towel.

When he looked up on the mirror, his own reflection greeted him. Levi watched, eyes grew wider as stared at his reflection. He looked different. A good difference. He gained some weight, he didn't look pale like the dead, and his skin looked smoother and healthy. 

He found himself smiling back at himself, this life he had was the best and he'll gratefully thank Eren for it but he knew he'll have to tell him someday.

For now, he'll be patient with his husband, if Eren didn't want to accept him now as an official mate, then Levi would do his everything to win him over.

With fresh clothes on, Levi left the bathroom and squeaked when he saw Eren right at the door when he opened it. "E-Eren?"

"Ahhh...." Eren gaped, his face was beat-red and his fist was hanging on the air.

Levi blinked at him.

"I was going to knock but I thought..." Eren trailed off, green eyes averting blue-gray ones.

"I see," Levi smiled a little. "Can I help you with something?"

"I... Ah, I'm... y-you s-see..." He stuttered.

"Eren."

"Yeah?" The blush on his face grew deeper when his voice cracked.

Levi didn't even suppress his giggles. "We don't have to do it if you don't want to."

"What?!" The brunette exclaimed, making Levi jump. "No, I mean... I... ah..."

Levi watched with admiration as Eren melted on the spot. He just couldn't grasp that this tall and buff-looking Alpha was nothing but a mess in front of him. Maybe all that Eren needed was a little push?

"Eren, can you lean down?" Levi asked innocently.

"Um, ah, yeah?"

As Eren leaned down, Levi reached to cup his face and stood on his tip toes to place a soft kiss on the Alpha's lips. It was a quick kiss and he could tell that it ignited the Alpha's desire towards a willing Omega.

Levi didn't pull away, letting there lips hover so close that he could feel the hot puffs of breath of the brunette. Eren finally gained some courage to lean further and connect their lips again.

"Hmmm," Levi moaned, eyes closed as he felt the way Eren pressed his lips on his with want.

Eren pulled away with hesitance, eyes staring down at Levi. "Um, can I invite you to my room?"

"I think, you mean "our" room?" Levi smirked.

"I like that."

----

"Levi? Are you sure about this?"

Levi pulled away and sighed. "I didn't push you away yet, right?"

"Yeah, but..."

Levi didn't let him finish, he pushed the brunette down on the bed, ignoring the Alpha's crutch as it fell on the wooden floor with a clank. The smaller male was right, all that Eren needed was a little push, just like earlier, Levi had to press the right buttons to have awaken the Alpha within the brunette. Not that Levi didn't like Eren's gentleness, but his Omega instincts craved for someone he could submit to and feel their dominance. It's a dynamic thing, the raven didn't like submitting fully to anyone growing up but he'll allow himself if it was Eren who's dominating him.

"Levi," Eren whispered when they pull away for breath. His hands found themselves on the Omega's hips.

"Dominate me, Alpha," Levi whispered, straddling the brunette. He leaned forward, he inhaled a lung full of the Alpha's scent before running his teeth on the column of Eren's neck. "Mark me, like this, Alpha."

He demonstrated, scapping his teeth on the Alpha's neck. He could feel Eren trembling beneath him, like the brunette was on the tip of the stick with his self control. Levi pushed him further and nip at his skin, just a few inches away from Eren's scent gland.

And that did the trick. Levi found himself landing on his back and a very feral looking Eren hovering on top of his. His once green eyes were now honey-gold, gleaming on the dim light of the room.

Levi never broke eye contact, he reached out and cupped the brunette's face. "I trust you."

Eren gaze soften and he slowly lean down. "Thank you," he whispered.

----

In Eren's defense, the raven Omega had no idea on what's he's doing to Eren's self control. The brunette didn't want to force the frail and perfect-looking Omega in his arms but Levi willingly stepped in and Eren not sure what to do. He feared that Levi would regret it after and leave him. Eren didn't want to leave. Never. That's the reason, not that he had never held an Omega before.

"Mark me, Alpha."

Just the way Levi called him Alpha and the feel of the Omega's teeth dangerously close to his scent gland, it switched something deep inside Eren.

"Ah, Eren," Levi moaned below him as he showered the raven with open mouth kisses. The brunette couldn't resist, with the Omega's shirt off and that soft-white skin was presented to him and only him, Eren leaned towards his inner Alpha's wants.

"Levi," Eren chanted as his hands mapped the smaller male's body, heating Levi's skin making his legs tremble.

"Ahhhh," Levi whined, throwing his head on the side, letting Eren explore his neck deeper.

Eren wanted nothing more than to ravish this Omega that gave his life color and meaning.

----

This chapter went through many edits and still, I'm not happy with it. Tell me guys what you think about it~