Chapter 01

(Levi in his blue dress and brown boots)

-----

Levi loved this Eren already. He had no idea that the ticket he got offered meals. Levi doesn't have to leave the train to eat every now and then. The whole trip cost three to four days, which means four days of rest for Levi.

The raven never thought there would be days where he'll just sit, not worrying about the cops, his next meal, and other needs. Levi sat comfortably in his cushioned seat, letting his feet some good amount of rest while admiring mother nature as the train moved.

He finished reading all the letters and learned that Eren is a thirty-year-old Alpha, living on his own in his farm in the south of Shingansina. He needed an Omega for companionship, also to make things legal- a wife, to help with the meals, the house, and the farm.

Having a family was still an option but Eren made it clear in the letters that he won't force him. He also mentioned that he lost his left leg, the main reason why he needed a wife.

Levi didn't mind, the letters proved that Eren was indeed a gentleman. His letters were like poems with all the fancy old English words that was used. Eren not only sounded like a gentleman but also literate.

Leaning back on his chair, Levi watched as the scenery passed by. The raven admitted that he might not be a wife material but he likes cleaning. And if this Eren does turn out to be a douche, Levi had no problem of making an 'accident' that cause Eren's death. Now that Levi thought about it, that's a good option if the guy was a creep. Surely, the raven will inherit whatever property the guy had. It's a wonderful idea.

But if Eren's a good guy, settling down sounded much more appealing. Either way, Levi would only decide from the two if he reached his destination and meet his Alpha.

The train slowed down in the tracks as they stopped at another station. Levi looked out of the window and checked the station's name. After this station, he'll finally arrive in Shingansina. New town, new life with an Alpha waiting for him.

Levi figured that he should make used of the time while the train was not in motion and change into some fresh clothes. He'll be meeting his husband, he had to at least look nice.

Levi went to the bathroom with his bag on his hand. Thankfully the bathrooms of the train was clean enough for his standard and spacious. Pulling out one of the garments he stuffed on the bag, the raven was surprised to pull out a blue skirt with frills at the hem.

"Should I?" Levi asked himself. He's really against the norm that Omegas should wear feminine clothing regardless of the gender. But showing up to his future husband with a dress shirt and a pair of pants might be quite a shock. Not to mention his hair, but Levi could easily get away with it. He'll just say that he cut it because it's convenient for travel.

Digging further in the bag, he discovered some shirts but most of the clothing he hapsihazarly tossed in the bag were dresses, skirts, and some shirts that had lace and ruffles in them. But what did he expected, he stole it from another Omega. Taking a deep breath, Levi reminded himself that he should be grateful to change into fresh clothes. Though Levi was genuinely glad to find none of the clothing was pink. Most of the clothes were in the shade of blue.

Shaking his head, Levi decided to change. He picked the article that had less wrinkle in them, leaving him with a thick pale blue skirt, a dress shirt with a close collar and ribbon and sheer baby blue shawl over his shoulder. Looking down at his outfit, Levi deemed that it would be fitting, though a little too formal on the side but it was enough.

He did recalled that Eren instructed in the letters that after they meet and properly introduced themselves, they will be wed by the pastor of the town.