Graduation Love

Y/N

Me and August sneaked upstairs to my room for a little privacy.....if you know what I mean!! We left all of our friends and family downstairs at my graduation party.

Going in my room, August closed the door behind us and attacked me with a lustful kiss. He backed me up into my bed and layed me down gently.

"I'm gonna miss you when you leave." I said, looking into his eyes. "But at least it's only a month away, so we have each other until then!!"

I planted wet kisses on his neck and pulled his shirt off. August had an unusual look on his face, almost like he was sad.

"What's wrong??" I asked, now sitting up. He sighed and sat down on the corner of the bed. "Baybeh I need to tell you something." He finally spit out.

I got up and walked in front of him. "What is it?? You know you can tell me anything." August looked up at me and grabbed my hips. "Promise me you won't get mad...." He was tearing up.

"I promise. Stop crying." I wiped away some of his falling tears and kissed him on the cheek. He took a very long pause before he said anything.

"I'm not leaving in a month."

"So I get to have you longer?!?! I'm so happy!!! Why would I get mad-" he cut me off. "I'm leaving tomorrow." When he said that, I felt the urge to cry, but then I felt the urge to punch him.

"Tomorrow?!?! Why the fuck you ain't tell me this sooner?!?!" I was so mad that I didn't even realize that I slapped him.

"You promised me you wouldn't get mad!!" August got up and got in my face. "Hell yea I'm mad!! I only have you for a short period of time and you expect me to not get mad!!" I spatted back.

Tears were forming in my eyes, and they fell one by one. I felt his thumb wipe away my tears. "We have each other now." He kissed me really rough and lustful.

We made out for a while until his hand entered my pants. Rubbing me hard, I moaned and rolled my hips. I cummed and pushed him on the bed.

I was on top of him, but he flipped me over. "Let me make love to you......"

Rock steady rock hard
Rock steady

Don't you know that I give you
The loving if you need it
I give you my word
You can believe it
Your love feels like
All four seasons
Growing inside me
Life has a reason
Swimming in my love, your love lifting
Higher harder
Got me screaming to the lord, boy
Kiss me
Pray we don't overflow
Baby, I know you can feel it pulse
Keeping the peak of my waterfall
Rock it, baby, rock it, baby, rock it 'til the water falls down