Rock The Boat

Y/N

August climbed on top of me slowly, making me impatient. He pulled me to him by my waist. I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor.

Tracing my fingers on his tattoos, I made my way down to his dick. August groaned at my touch, then leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss.

The top of my pants were in a hold of his hands, pulling them down and taking them off. While he was doing that, I took my shirt off, leaving me in my underwear and bra.

August was about to take his pants off, but I stopped him.

"Baee, let me take them off...." I said seductively.

Unbuckling his belt, I pulled them down and tossed them where his shirt was. August's big ass dick was visible through his boxers.

I could tell by his face that he was craving me like shit, and he was biting his lip, making me even more impatient for him too.

He ripped my underwear off and pulled his boxers down. My legs automatically opened. His hands had a tight grip on my hips, which was a sign that he was about to go in.

August thrusted himself inside of me hard, making me cry in pain. But minutes later, the pain turned into extreme pleasure. Then he dug his head in my neck still thrusting.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

He rocking me hard and softly, and rocking me back and forth. The pleasure got so strong that I had the urge to roll my hips.

We moaned one last time until we both cummed together. I was about to get into bed until he pulled me back to him.

"Nahhh, I'm not done with you yet!!" August said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm backkkkk!!!!

Sooooo, I need to if I should delete Not Your Typical Girl.

I'm not getting that much feedback anymore like I used to.......