New Years Eve

Y/N

Me and August decided to go to the New Years Eve party. Drake is having it. It's gonna be lit! But I don't have anything to wear.

"Auggie!" I yelled.

"Yes?" He came upstairs annoyed.

"Don't come upstairs with an attitude! I need your help with my outfit."

He went to the closet and got a bag. It read "Givenchy".

"Wear this."

I took the bag and took out what's inside. It was a beautiful black dress. The fabric was soft. And the length was perfect.

"Thank you!" I gave him a quick kiss and a hug.

"You welcome baybeh. I wanted you to wear it tonight. Tonight's going to be really special."

"Awe. Now get out! I have to get dressed!" I pushed him out and closed the door.

"But I have to get dressed, too!" He complained.

"You can wait."

"Y/N, you take too damn long!"

"Again, you can wait."

I heard August smack his teeth and walk away. The dress was just waiting for me to put it on! So I quickly put it on and adjusted it on my body. My baby did a good job picking this dress! It fit perfectly.

I didn't want to put on any necklace too flashy, so I just put on a choker. Then I put on a diamond bracelet, then my pumps. See, that didn't take long. My hair wasn't a problem because I did it the night before.

Grabbing my Prada purse, I opened the door and walked downstairs.

"That was fast." August said, pinching my ass.

"Go get dressed and stop pinching me!"

~~~~~~11:57pm

The music was very loud and it was lit! I'm dancing with Ciara since all the rest of the girls were looking down at me. But I'm used to girls not liking me.

Then I felt a pair of hand sneak around my waist. I turned around just to see August.

"Don't stop grinding! I liked that." He smirked.

"Then hold on to me." I said.

He held on as I swayed my hips into motion. The song changed, so I went a little faster. I kind of felt August's big boner!

"Damn Y/N!" He said.

I giggled. It was getting heated. August gripped my hips a little tighter. He bit his lip and kissed me. Then all of of a sudden we heard people counting.

"It's been two minutes already?!" I asked.

"Yep."

So we went to where the other people were and started counting with them.

"....25"

"....24"

"You know I love you, Y/N."

"Of course I do."

"....21"

"....20"

"Well, I wanted to ask you this for a long time now."

"Okay. Ask me August."

"....17"

"....16"

"I'm nervous about this. I don't know how you'll respond to this."

"Just ask me. It can't be that bad."

"....9"

"....8"

"Y/N, will you marry me?"

"....5"

"....4"

"....3"

"....2"

"....1"

"Happy New Year!"

I looked at August and he looked very anxious. But he has nothing to worry about. I love him.

"Yes! I'll marry you!"