@Ashley_620 Pt. 2

BEFORE YOU READ THIS, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

I WROTE A NEW BOOK AND IT'S CALLED FRESHMAN LOVE!!

GO READ IT!!

AND DON'T FORGET TO READ EMPIRE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley,

It's been almost a fucking month since I found out the little news. In case you want to know what went down that night, I'm glad to give you a little flashback.

August 29, 2015

Her words kind of shocked me. But I knew she didn't just say what she just said. Like she would ever do something to me like that. Especially ME!! We're best friends and I just can't believe that just came out of her mouth.

"Come in." I said.

I didn't want to be rude and let her stand outside in the cold. Damn, I should've!! But my nice character got in the way and I let her and the baby in. Like I said, the baby looks JUST like August. I could just be seeing things.

Right?

"What's going on, Nicole??" I asked as she sat down and layed the baby boy down on the couch. He was sound asleep.

"I didn't wanna start any trouble, but I did!!" she literally just broke down crying right there.

"Can you tell me what the fuck is going on before I pop off?!!" I was really getting heated. It's like she's stalling.

"Calm down, Ashley. You're pressuring her." August said, going over to her and caressing her body in front of me.

No this nigga didn't.................

I grabbed a glass vase and smashed it into the wall. That shit got the both of them scared. The baby didn't even wake up from the noise.

Wow.

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!"

This isn't happening......

I'm going to keep telling myself this so I know that I'm dreaming.

"Okay!! Me and Nicole was sleeping around behind your back for some time. But she disappeared for some time, but now I know why......"

Pinch me......

"But I didn't know anyone would get pregnant!! Besides, it's kind of hard to pull out of a fat pussy."

He should've never said that. And at that moment, everything just came crashing down. My fist went in that bitch's face one too many times, man.

My hands were soon covered in dark red blood. The blood was mixed with her blood from her face and my blood from my knuckles.

August really tried his best to get me off of her. But it really made me want to beat his ass along with hers.

Little did I know, my foot kicked his balls in.

~~~~~~~~~

Bare with me you guys, it really felt like a dream to me.

I mean, imagine if your best friend went around and smiled in your face when really she's been fucking around behind my back with the person you love and gave your heart to.

Yea, you can't imagine!!

Anyway, back to the little cloudy "scene".

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard that bitch cry really loud on the floor. The used to be white carpet is red all over. All I hear is cries from everyone.

August.

Nicole.

And the baby.

"I'm so sorry!!! I don't mean to do this!!" Nicole just kept saying sorry and shit.

August came over to me and tried to hug me.

"Baybeh-" I cut him off.

But first, I had to laugh really hard before I got him off of me. "I hope ALL of you go to hell!!!" I yelled.

Then I stormed out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~

I don't wanna cry anymore.

I don't wanna think about this anymore.

Breath Ashley..... I thought to myself.

Taking a deep breath, I was transferred back to reality. Then the doorbell rung.

I opened the door just to see him.

"Hey Ashley."

"What do you want, August?"