Let's Pretend

Y/N

August and I had an stupid ass argument, and now I'm just crying my eyes out in the bathroom with the door locked.

The words he said hurt me to the core, and they're just replaying in my head, making me cry even harder.

I don't wanna see his face right now, I'm way too emotional. Then I heard knocks on the door, making me jump.

"Bae, Y/N open up. I'm sorry."

I didn't answer.

"Come on, I said I was sorry!!

He began to bang harder, which made the noise louder. The door cracked a little, and I started to back away.

A few moments later, August finally stopped. I heard him slide his back on the door.

"Y/N, just open the door. I should've never said those things to you, knowing that you're sensitive. This shit we doing here is stupid!!! The situation could've been avoided. Look at what we're doing here...."

He was right, it could've been avoided.

I slowly opened the door to see August's bare back facing me, still sitting down. He got up and came to me, giving me a passionate kiss.

August hugged me tight and then kissed my forehead.

"I'm s-" I cut him off by grabbing the back of his head and kissing him hard.

He felt the vibe I had toward him. Without breaking the kiss, he picked me up bridal style and took me to the bed.

August layed me down slowly and hovered over me, looking deeply in my eyes. Those deep twinkling brown eyes put me in a trance.

I felt his finger trace from lips, down to my breasts, down to my belly button, finally to my underwear.

He pulled them down slowly. My legs automatically spread. But before he can do anything, I stopped him.

"Bae??"

"Yea."

"Let's just pretend what happened earlier never happened."

He climbed back up and kissed me.

"Ok."

The whole night was filled with riding, high sexual tention, moans, pleasure, and pain. I guess all that arguing just brought us closer.....

~~~~~~~~~

I haven't updated in soooooo long!!! I missed writing.

Sooooo if you didn't know, I wrote a new book!! It's called The Dancer, so gooooo read it!!!

Byeeee!!