@shanshanshan143143

For @shanshanshan143143

Shan,

"You got me horny for no reason!!" August complained.

"Well, that's what you get for getting too turned on from that twerk."

"You gone pay for this shit, Shan....."

I just rolled my eyes and walked out of our room. Teasing August is funny to me, that's why I do it on purpose. But getting him all worked up

I was in the middle of washing clothes when I felt myself being lifted up by strong arms.

"Let me down!!" I yelled.

But he didn't listen. He ran upstairs and took us to the bedroom. I know what this is going to lead to. August layed me down on the bed and hovered over me.

"Didn't I tell you that you was going to pay for this." he said.

I sucked my teeth. "I don't have time for this. And I was in the middle of washing clothes!!"

My shorts and panties were starting to go down and I tried my best to pull them back up, but August's grip on it is strong.

"Stop!!"

But I said it too late because they were already down to the floor. My neck was soon attacked by wet kisses. To be honest with you, I couldn't resist. I didn't want it to stop so I didn't say anything. My moans did the all the talking.

The tip of August's big ass dick entered me. Damn, he must be really horny because I didn't here his pants come down.

I arched my back when he entered me all the way. The song Rock the Boat was replaying in my head because that's exactly what he's doing right now.

"Shan!!" he groaned.

His groans turned me on, and he just couldn't stop. My body felt like it was going to explode. My hips rolled to his stroking pattern. It wasn't long when I cummed.

"Flip over....."