Fight Night

Y/N

I was backstage at one of August's concerts, being supportive and singing along to his songs.

When the show was over, we went to his dressing room.

"Bae, can you go get me some water??? PWEEEESE!!!" he said in his baby voice, making me giggle.

"Ok bae." As I was making my way out, I felt his big ass hand smack my ass. "Owww!!!" I yelled in pain.

"Shut up!! You know you liked it." He said seductively, licking those big, juicy lips.

I just rolled my eyes and went to the vending machine. There were a couple of guys there, but I didn't pay them no mind. As the water came down, I bent over to get. But shortly after, I felt someone smack my ass.

"Damn, girl!! That ass is fat!!" One guy said.

"Listen nigga, I don't have time for you!! I have to go back to-" I got cut off by him.

"Nahhh, you ain't going no where!!" He grabbed my arm tight as hell. I was tryna get him to let go, but his grip just got tighter and tighter.

Dropping the water, I kneed him in his balls, making him groan in pain.

"Y/N!!" I heard someone yell. Then I realized it was August.

He was walking towards me and the guys. "What the hell is going on?!?" He asked.

"Aye yo Aug, this bitch over her tryna get with me and shit, and she-"

"She is not a bitch, she me girl!! And tf you tryna flirt with her?!? Nigga I heard everything. I came down here to see why tf she was taking so long, now I know why." August said.

"Don't nobody even want her stupid ass anywa-" the guy got cut off by August repeatedly punching him in the face.

The guy's friends was tryna pull the guy from August. Then came August's brother, his security, and Fabolous came to break it up.

Aug got so fed up, he took his shirt off. I pulled him to the side. "Aug, let's just go home." His face turned from red to normal. "Yea, ok-"

"Wack ass bums, fuck yo girl too, her ass too fake for me to fuck anyway!!" The guy yelled at Aug and his brother.

Aug dropped his shirt that he was just about to put back on and ran passed security. His brother followed behind him, kicking the guy in his face.

"Y/N, just go back to the dressing room!!" Fabolous said.

"I don't wanna leave A-"

"Just go!!"

"No!! I'm not leaving him!!" I spatted back.

And with that being said, the brawl settled down and me and Aug went to the car. I signed into Twitter and already the fight was trending.

Media Take Out even had a picture of August with his shirt off.

The car ride home was silent, and it felt like I could cut the silence with a knife. At the stop sign, I felt a hand grab mine and held it.

"I'm sorry about tonight, bae." August said, full of sorrow.

"The situation could've been handled in a different way, though."

"I know, I just get mad and fed up when guys try to flirt and hurt my baby girl........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~