@bebeperez143

Be'Ajah P.O.V

I'm at my baby shower and August is still not here yet!! It's been like almost two hours and the shower is over in another hour.

Where the hell is he?!?

"Aye, can you call August for me?" I asked my sister.

"Yea."

My back is killing me, my feet hurt, and the father of my child is not here.....could this get any worse!!

"I called him five times, it's going straight to voicemail. I'm sorry."

Ok, it's cool. When I see his black ass at home, if he even comes home, imma cuss him out. I feel water forming in my eyes.

We've been planing for this thing and he doesn't even come. That means I just wasted my time for nothing....

I got up and waddled to my mom to talk to her. This is getting ridiculous!! August's still not here, and on top of that he not answering the phone.

"M-Mom, can I talk to you?" I said with tears streaming down my face. She wiped some with her thumb and walked outside.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"August i-i-isn't here yet and it's f-frustrating me. Can we just call this baby shower off?"

"No, sweety. He's gonna be here. You just need to calm-"

She stopped in the middle of her sentence and was staring at something behind me. I turned around and saw August with teddy bears and balloons.

"You thought I wasn't gonna show, didn't you??" He said smiling. He put his hand on my belly and kissed my cheek.

"Damn bae, what took you so long??"

"I wanted to surprise my baby girl!!"

I was blushing the whole time. His ass was about to get cussed out when I got home!!

"Yeaaaa, my baby blushing!!!" August said making me kiss him.

"Awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everybody said in the room.

"I told you Be'Ajah!!" My momma said.

The rest of the day, we opened gifts and turnt up!! Most of my friends and family for drunk and they had to have other people drive them home.

After the night, August sung to my belly and talked to it a little bit.

"Thank you." He said out of the blue.

"For what??"

"For giving me a baby boy, being my wife, and for being you. Without you, my life would be hell. I'd still be in the trap life where I don't belong. So I thank you."

I swear, I almost cried when he said that. This has been the sweetest, best day ever.....