One in a Million

Y/N

I came home from the mall and I came in a house smelling like hot food. Closing the door, I made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey baybeh, have fun shopping??" August said, taking the bags out of my hand and placing them in the living room.

"Yea. But what's all this??" The table was filled with all of my favorite foods. He even cooked a big ass batch of shrimp!!

"Just a little something for you, that's all." He kissed me on the cheek. "You know you didn't have to do all-" he cut me off.

"I wanted to. Now, let's eat!!" We ate all types of shit!! Chicken, shrimp, rice, salad, everything. I was washing the dishes until my neck was attacked by wet, quick kisses.

"Bae, what are you doing??" I turned around to a shirtless August. "Loving you." He picked me up and carried me to our room.

Gently laying me down, August hovered over me and gave me a passionate kiss. "You know I love you, right??" He asked.

"Yea, I mean, we say it to each other everyday." His fingers made their way up to my cheek, caressing it.

"I don't mean just saying it everyday, I mean I physically and mentally love you. Do you know how thankful I am to have you in my life?? You were there when my brother was murdered. You were there in the hard times in my life. The way you love me makes a nigga feel some type of way. Your love is One in a Million."

I kissed him then looked into his eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."