Age Ain't Nothing But A Number Pt. 1

Y/N

"Baybeh, we not gone get caught." his sexy voice always put me in a trance.

"They could come upstairs any second." my voice got shaky.

My parents already don't trust me. After the first time they caught me with August, they've been coming in and out of my room non-stop to see if August was in my closet or under the bed.

I know it's wrong for a fifteen year old girl like me to be in love with a 22 year old man, but I can't help who I love. This love is kind of like the love that Aaliyah and R. Kelly had.

I tied one end of a rope on the bed leg and let the other end hang out the window so August can climb up.

"You trust me, right??" he asked.

"Yes, but-"

"Then you have nothing to worry about. Let me love you...."

I felt wet kisses attack my neck. August was tugging on my shorts, and soon he pulled them down my legs. His tongue swirled around my mouth and I realized that I moaned a little too loud.

"Shh...." August said.

He ripped off my underwear and smirked at me.

"I got you wet already!!" he then threw it to the side and made out with me aggressively.

The heat between us got high, and I instantly pulled off August's pants and boxers. My shirt and bra was already on the floor by the time he put on the big ass condom. He entered me without a warning. I moaned a little quieter and held on to August's back.

"Go faster, daddy!!"

August rocked me harder than he was after I said that. He groaned and had his eyes closed. That shit turned me on!! He layed his head on my neck.

I couldn't help but moan in his ear and suck on the lobe.

My nails dug deep in his back. I arched my back and my breaths became shorter.

"I love you!!" I said in between moans.

"I love you too......"

This was getting intense. This was the longest orgasm I've ever had with August. I didn't know what to hold on too anymore.

So I held on to my sheets and rolled my hips. August gripped my body and kept slamming into me. Sweat was all over our bodies. And seeing his face glisten in the moonlight makes him look even more lustful.

"Y/N!!!!!" that was the voice of my mother.

August hurried up and pulled himself out of me. My dad came in with his big gun. He pointed it at August. Honestly, August wasn't scared at all. He's been around a lot of guns while growing up, so it doesn't phase him.

"Get out!!!" my dad yelled with rage.

"No." August said to his face.

"Nigga you better get your old ass out of our daughter's room and put your clothes on before we call the police and have you arrested for rape!!!" my mom yelled.

"No, I love your daughter too much."

~~~~~To Be Continued