Age Ain't Nothing But A Number Pt. 2

Y/N (7 months later)

I'm sitting here in this cold chair, looking at August sitting at the table in front of the judge. He shouldn't be here. This was all my parent's fault. After court, I'm moving out of that fucking house and moving in with my best friend.

The reason why we're all in court is because my parents found out that we were married, and they're pressing charges against him. I didn't even want to be here. But I have to support my husband.

I prayed to God that he doesn't get sentenced to anything. But I would also need a miracle.

"Y/N, come to the stand!!" I heard the judge say.

I hesitantly walked to the stand and sat down. My head was down. If I even look at anyone in the eye, I would fall out and die right here.

"So Y/N, what's this about you having sexual intercourse with Mr. Alsina??"

I didn't want to answer that question. If I tell the truth, he's going to jail. People just don't understand this love we have for each other. This shit right here may sound like some cliché shit, but I honestly don't give a fuck!!

"I don't know this man..." that really just came out of my mouth.

"What??" my parents and the judge said in unison.

"I don't know this August person. Your honor, it's normal that my parents assume stuff everyday!!" another lie slipped.

"Your honor, she's lying!!" my father said.

"Be quiet!! Now, you need to tell me you've slept with him before?" the judge asked.

"No."

"But what about when your parents caught you two having sex?!?" my parent's lawyer yelled.

The whole court room gasped. Shit.

"Order in the court!!! So is what that lawyer said was true??"

"No."

"Sweetie, are you lying?? 'Cause if you are, I'm going to have to give you a loooong lie detector test." she said.

"I'm not lying. And if I did know him, I wouldn't do anything stupid like that."

I felt a burning passion to look at Aug, but it's like I can't. I can feel his eyes staring me down.

"But your honor, me AND her father caught her upstairs in the bed with that August man calling him "daddy"!! And I found out they were married!!" This big bitch of a mother is really making me mad!!

"Since you claim they're married, let me see the licence."

The whole room was quiet after.

You could hear a pin drop.

No words came out of neither one of those so called parent's mouth.

"Look, I don't even know why you two bought your daughter and this man here when you're making shitty false accusations!!"

"But-" they judge cut my mom off.

"This a big waste of my time!! Case closed!!" Then the gavel slames against the wood.

~~~~~~~~

You guys!!!

I wrote a Burn Book. GO READ IT!!

And PLZZZZ go read Empire and Freshman Love.