Surprise Baby

Before you read this next imagine, I have a BIG announcement......

I'm writing a new book. And YES, AUGGIE BEAR IS IN IT!!!

It's not just a music fanfiction, it's an EMPIRE FANFICTION!!!!!!

I just changed some things around and that's all I'm telling you.

Find out when I update chapter 1 on June 1st!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N (outfit in media)

"Aug, where are we going??" I asked August for the hundredth time.

"I told you, it's a surprise!!"

"Well when are we gonna get there?!? You've been driving for hours."

He sighed. "It's only been 30 minutes baybeh. But I promise, we're almost there."

August grabbed my hand and kissed it.

A few minutes later, we arrived at this fancy restaurant named Patina.

"Baby, you didn't have to take me here. This restaurant looks like it will cost you a fortune. I mean I'm ok with McDonald's or Chick Fil A!!" I said.

"I wanted to do this. And you deserve it." he kissed me on the cheek. I started blushing like crazy.

We didn't sit at the dining area like the other people were. I was confused because the lady was guiding us to the roof I guess. She opened the door to the roof. I couldn't believe my eyes. Our own table with candles all around it. And men playing violins.

"Whoa!!" I said under my breath.

"You like it??" he asked.

"I love it!! This is beautiful!!"

We sat down and took our orders. I got steak with a side of vegetables and Auggie got the same. As we finished, the violin men stopped playing and August got up and knelt down next to me. Is he doing what I think he's doing??

"Baybeh, you know I love you. And I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up to you everyday. And I want to see that sexy ass smile too!! An-" he started tearing up and he choked a little.

I wiped the tears away for him and gave him a kiss.

"You was there for me through the hard times in my life. And I was always the cry baybeh and shit!! But you are the one for me, and I want you to be my one and only. W-w-w-w-will you m-m-m-m-marry me??"

I giggled a little because I could tell he was nervous. It was cute!!

"Yes!!!" I got up and gave him a hug. He slipped the ring on my left ring finger. (ring in media too)

The violin men and our waitress clapped.

"Imma fuck you hard when we get home....." I heard Aug say in my ear. He put his hand on my ass and squeezed it lightly.