When Chiti got life!

"Shivani. Can you verify and sign this file.." Pavithra entered Shivani's Cabin and murmured without looking at her. However there was no response. Shivani kept fiddling with her mobile non chalantly.

"S-H-I-V-A-N-I" Pavithra shouted.

"haan.... sorry sollu Pavi"

"Madam.. where are you lost?"

"Hey nothing like that. Tell me"

Pavithra closed her file and stared at Shivani.

"You don't look alright? Come on spill everything" Pavithra insisted.

"ASHWIN wants me to stay!" she replied her eyes closed.

"Wow...that's great! Mr. Handsome wants you to stay with him. Tell me the secret" she exclaimed in slow husky voice.

"What secret?" Shivani asked as she was looking at the file.

"Your Secret to seduce Mr.Cutiepie"

"I did belly dance" SHIVANI replied in mockery closing the file.

"Then that was worth it" Pavithra replied Dreamily only to earn a smack on her head from Shivani

~

2 days passed since he asked her to stay. He lied to her that he might leave to Bangalore again for the promotion of his next project and that she could continue to use the apartment. Also her project seemed to last only for a month. He suddenly felt the urge to spend more time with her, his only family for now to compensate the years he missed them. Food was always her weakness and he put all his culinary skills making her favorite dishes for the past 2 days.

"Blueberry Pie" Shivani mumbled as she entered the apartment.

"Hi.." he said smiling at her.

"ASHWIN.. what are you trying to do?" she asked placing her bag on the dining table angrily.

He was shocked without any words coming out. Did she catch his intention. So many things were running in his mind.

"Yen ma? Any problem?" he shuttered.

"If I keep eating like this for a month, I am going to be double my size when I go back to home" she complained. 

He chuckled finally understanding her sarcasm

He chuckled finally understanding her sarcasm. "Wait!" does that mean she agreed to his request. He started grinning like an idiot. He arranged a single bed to placed in her work room the very next day.

~

"Shivani...ready ah?"

"2 mins Ashwin"

"Shivani 5 mins ayiduchu? Any problem? Shall I come in?" Ashwin questioned.

"Illa vendam. Err..ok..vanga » she replied confused.