60. The Gift (Part 1)

Thanks a lot for your over whelming response on previous chapter. This is the last chapter and I have split it into 2 parts. Hope you enjoy them...

~

Ashwin entered the room only to find Shivani sitting on the couch staring at the roof.

"Enna ma. Innum ah upset ah irukka?" he asked sitting beside her.

"Ennala nambave mudila Ashwin. I feel so stupid. He was right beside me as my shadow. I was glad to have him as my assistant. Nan avara nambi evlo personal ah pesi irukken theriyuma? I have talked about US Ashwin. I can't believe he was evaluating me so far.."

"Shivani...nan onnu solluven..Listen to that with a clear head..will you?"

She looked at him.

"He is a nice man. No doubt in this. He has done what he has been assigned to do. You should understand that."

"Appo mama mela kova pada solriya"

"It was a test to measure your performance and you did well. I understand you are upset. But this was all needed..illa? Atleast you have some figures to explain your work. "

She leaned her head on his shoulders and listened to him quietly.

"Last time you got the power only by becoming Mrs.Ashwin Kumar. And I know you weren't happy about it. But this time , dad will give you power for your performance as Shivani. I think he has some good plans for you. That's why he appointed Pugazh." He said his point of view unaware of the conversation between his father and Mr.Maran that afternoon.

"And he is a nice man. You didn't trust a wrong man. Avaru assignment mudinja odane un kitta unmaiya sollittu resign pannitaru. He could have left without any words..Dont you think so??"

"Hmm..maybe.."

"Shivani..do you want to see the analysis report?"

"Vendam Ashwiney...I don't want to think about it. Like I said before, I will take whatever comes.."

He kissed her forehead and she smiled in his embrace.

"Shivani ma...Ooty polama..."

"Hmm...eppo..??"

"Ippo??"

"Ippova.." she asked surprised and looked at the clock. It showed 11:00 PM

"Aama.."

"Super Ashwiney..polam..nan drive pannata??"

"Car la illa...bike la polam"

"Aww...Cute Ashwiney nee..." she pulled his cheeks and started getting ready while he just smiled at her.

~

Next day,

"Akka...pasikudhu ka.." Shivani whined. The aroma of fresh biriyani being prepared by Ashwin was spread across the room.

"Iru di..he is not letting us in. What can I do.."

"Pasikudhu ka..."

"Athai iva thola thangala.." Nisha complained and Mrs.Arunachalam smiled.

Shivani without listening to anyone, went into the kitchen only to come out blushing few minutes later.

"Gap la padam otitanga.." SAM murmured to Nisha and she nodded her head, smiling.