Nee Kavithaigala, Kanavugala??

The door bell ran and she went to open the door excited.

"Ash....." she bit her tongue and stood there. Someone whom she was least expecting to meet stood there smiling at her widely.

"Madam its me!!"

"NISHA Akka" words barely came out of her mouth. Her eyes popped almost popped out.

"How did you come now??" she asked still unable to accept the fact that Nisha has returned. Nisha who was still standing waiting for Shivani to hug her, dropped her hands down and looked little upset.

"Of course in a flight. With tickets and passport. Is this even a question??" they heard a voice behind and it was SAM. "Move! The bags are heavy" he groaned, pushing Shivani a little and went inside.

"Sorry sorry!" Shivani came back to her senses and helped them fetch the luggage. Once they were done, she thanked the watchman who helped them bring luggage and closed the door. They she gave a warm and a tight hug to Nisha.

"Nisha Akka!"

"Podi! I booked Chennai flight instead of going to Coimbatore just to Surprise you! But you don't even look happy! Were you expecting someone else??" she questioned her arms crossed.

"Oi Kutti pisasu! Enna Matter Padam pathutu irundhiya? Why do you look scared?? Don't worry we won't tell anyone! Unless you promise to give me a copy" he said fetching a water bottle from the refrigerator.

Her mind was completely blocked with thoughts about Ashwin. She remembered how Rakshan reacted when he saw Ashwin on the first day. If Rakshan was so much annoyed she couldn't even think how Nisha and SAM would react to Ashwin. She needs to warn him.

It took her a moment to process what SAM was telling. "Dei...Mama.." she threw a cushion on him while Nisha laughed.

After initial hugs and tantrums, Shivani understood that they were planning to stay here for 3-4 days before leaving Coimbatore. According to them, she was still staying alone. So they had planned to surprise her by visiting Chennai without informing anyone. She didn't have a choice but to ask them to take rest in the master bedroom. Thanks to their jet lag, they immediately agreed without further questions about her.

"Wow! Ashwin's mobile is switched off!" she was more than annoyed. She was still waiting near the entrance without any clue of when he will return.

~

Nisha inspected the men's clothes in the wardrobe and decided to check with Shivani later. She's been observing a lot of changes in her little sister. Previously, their calls were long and Shivani was very much excited to share everything with both of them. But now her calls were limited, and she looked extra bright and at the same time little conscious about what she was talking.