Divorce..

Aha Kannangal Oramai Kavidhai Ezhuthava

Mouna Mozhigalil Kadhal Pesava

Kangal Modhiye Minnalin Adhirvalai Ennul Paayudhe...

She hummed the lyrics from "Criminal crush" casually as she tapped her fingers to the rhythm on the steering wheel.
"Nalla mood la irukinga pola??" Pugazh was sitting in the passenger seat mentioned.

"Aama Anne! Happy mood than.." she replied changing gears.

"Ippo Enna solli kooptinga??" he asked little surprised.

"Annae..nu koopten.. yen?? any problem??"

"Illa Madam. Thideernu kooptinga!"

"You remind me my brother a lot. That's why. Avaru peru Rakshan. !!"

"Theriyum Madam.."

"Eppadi??"

"Illa romba theriyadhu. Office la Kelvi pattu irukken"

"Office la enna pathi enna kelvi patinga ? »

He was quiet and she knew what it meant.

"Ungaluku edhuvum judgement illaya??" she asked little curious to the man whom she spends more time now.

"Ungala Judge panna nan yaaru?? Unless there is nothing wrong in our work life, I have no comments. And from what I saw, my boss is hard-working and smart lady who gives nothing less than cent % to her work"

She smiled, concentrating on the road.

"Koodave..." he stretched, and she momentarily looked at him.

"I have assisted many people before. So I can easily make out if the person is ethically right or wrong. And in my vision, you are too good. And looking at the way, Ashwin sir got angry that day, your relationship with him is not the way people in the office think. Correct thane madam" He asked.

She looked at him in awe. So much clarity in a person with whom she started working less than 10 days in a row. She applauded her HR team in her mind for selecting the right candidate as her Personal Assistant.

They entered the office and he turned to her.

"Ippo Project ku investors illaye? Adutha step enna madam?"

"Paathukalam Pugazh!" she said taking a deep breath as reality struck her.

"Err..I will continue to call you 'Pugazh' in the office" she told him

"I will continue to call you Madam both in the office and outside.." he replied and they laughed.

~

"Dei James Bond...Eppadi irukka??" Nisha's voice blared through Rakshan's phone. SAM who was immersed in his laptop raised his head and looked at Rakshan. Rakshan who noticed that his headphones were on the table tried to take it.

Sam moved to him and pulled the side table to his convenience. He didn't stop with that. He even positioned the phone on the table for a clear video call. Rakshan was quiet throughout. Once everything was done, Sam picked his mobile and left the ward room.

"Nalla irukken..nee eppadi irukka.. Mama treatment eppadi poguthu??"

"poitu irukku da..Aana romba kasta paduraru..Pakave kastama irukku"

"Hmm... un kooda yaaru irukanga ??Amma va ??" she asked.

"Illa...un purushan than"

"SAM ah ??"