BLOCKED ??

Pavithra, Rakshan and Shivani returned to Shivani's place. After initial pleasantries and banters, Shivani bid goodbye to the duo and moved under the excuse of hot shower.

"Oru message paaka kooda time illa. Ivanukaga podava kattunadhe waste ! Event ku varen nu sollitu varala..oru phone illa. Edho nan mattum than eppo pathalum miss panra mathiri irukku!"

"Azhaga irukka Rowdy!!This is what I expect. Atleast he could have texted me". She kept cursing him as she went in for a facewash. When she was about to remove the pins, her mobile beeped with a notification.

"How did I forget my meeting??"

she connected the call, and settled down waving "Hi" to Arvind.

"Saree la Romba azhaga irukeenga Shivani" was the first words that came out of his mouth, throwing her off guard for a moment. Before she could say something, other members joined and they presumed the meeting as planned.

Once the meeting was over, she checked her phone for one last time. He didn't react yet. Next moment, she threw the mobile on the cot, wiped her lone tear and threw the saree on the ground and walked past it.

~

Hyderabad, Mani Rathnam's shooting spot:

Ashwin stormed into the caravan followed by Sharath.

"Enna Romba tension panran da avan"

"Vidu partner. Pathukalam. Nan director kitta pesaren"

"Adellam vendam. School pasanga complain panra mathiri irukkum . More worse , it will look like I am jealous that he has the lead role. Ivan venum ne panran. Ivan nala ennoda shots ellam thalli pogudhu. Shivani kitta pesi 3 naal aagudhu. Seriyana Kaadu. Inga signal vera illa"

"Enakku Puridhu da. Inga set la ellarum unna respect panranga. Even Mani rathnam adores you. Adhan kaduppu aagaran. Pathukalam"

"Ennamo po...Naan Shivani kitta konja neram pesitu..rest edukka poren."

"Seri..nanum poi thoongaren!"

"D-E-I..."

"Ennada??"

"Ava enna call/ text / social media , ellathulaiyum BLOCK pannita da"

~

AK Groups Office, Coimbatore:

Mr. Maran and Shivani were engaged in a serious conversation when Rakshan visited their office.

"Excuse me!"

"Vaanga anna"

"Sorry for the interruption. But this is important. Err...regarding our police complaint" Rakshan said looking at Shivani.

"Oh! Okay" Shivani asked Pugazh and the rest to leave the room and it was just Rakshan, Shivani and Mr.Maran. Rakshan felt that Pugazh left the room hesitantly.

"They tracked the source. Namma expect pannadhu than! Its Krishnan's work. In fact, he has planned to release another scandalous scam about AK Groups in a press meet soon. This information I got from my men there"

"He is in revenge mode!" Shivani said lost in thoughts.

"Enna pannalam Perippa ??"

"idhula yosikka enna irukku ?? Lets take legal action" Rakshan said.

"Illa...Wait.." both Shivani and Mr.Maran prompted at the same time. Mr.Maran kept quiet, letting Shivani speak. He wanted to know what was in her mind.

"Anne...we have been collaborating with him for years. If he goes down, he will pull our reputation too with him. Also..."

"By now, he would have found out that we got the marriage certificate by wrong means. This will result in Shivani getting into trouble..." he said casually.

"Idhuku than naan anniku kova patten." Rakshan gritted his teeth in anger.

"Marriage certificate mattum problem illa periyappa. With the college inauguration round the corner, I am afraid, he might dig about the land issue"

"How do you know that??" Mr.Maran asked

"I coordinated for the ground work since the beginning"

It was Mr.Maran's turn to get shocked. Rakshan would have freaked out if he knew what they did to acquire the land for the medical college. But she was quiet so long? Was she indirectly telling him that she had enough things against them in her plate?

"Enna solringa rendu perum??"

"Adellam onnum illa anna. Ippo aduthu enna pannalam?? Wait.. Err...Periyappa...Perippa.... Monday , we will be inaugurating both the colleges together. The college in the west zone, you will be inaugurating.

"What about the college in south zone??"

"We were expecting Mama to reach before inauguration. Since he cannot make it, the next senior member in the board, Mr.Krishnan is bound to do the procedures. But..."

"You don't want him to do the inauguration...Right?"

"Hmm.."

"Then you do the honours yourself. You are the CEO."

"But..Krishnan??"

"I will handle that. He won't come to the function. He will be busy that day!" Mr.Maran said. Rakshan and Shivani looked at each other.

~

Initially she had planned to drape a beautiful saree for the inauguration but then decided to go against that. "Thadiki vizhundha maname podium" she thought a little loud making Pavithra and Rakshan laugh.

"Enna patha sirippa irukka??"

"Illa da thangam.Anyways Pavi Iva idhukku seri pattu vara maata. I think its time you show your magic"

"Definitely. For the CEO", she said enthusiastically, and for another few hours, Rakshan almost slept in the comfortable couch that the shop provided while Shivani was tired trying them out or the better phrase would be trying to impress Pavi. Finally when Pavi found the right dress , she squeaked in excitement , while the other 2 were equally happy to go home.

~

Precap:

"SAM enga pora?? Nisha asked unable to match his pace

"Andha Doctor Paaka.."

"But why??"

"To thank him. And of course to inform him that Shivani is already taken. They already have enough in their plate" he winked and moved to Arvind's cabin leaving Nisha flagbastered.

Author's Pen!

Okay...If you notice, its 4 chapters in a week. This is very difficult for me. But literally rushing through updates so that you don't get bored. Thanks for all your feedback and helping me proceed. 

Love

Author!