Pularaa kadhale...Punarum kadhale...

Dear All,

 I didn't even notice that it has crossed 60K reads until Priya pointed out! Thank you so much for your love and encouragement.. And very sorry for the late update.. I hope you like it!

~

The world stopped for him. He reached 10 mins back. For the past 10 mins, he had been busy trying to practise how he would initiate a conversation with her. But at this moment she was in his Embrace whispering the words that he was yearning to tell her.

Both of them stood in each other's embrace until few rain drops brought them back to reality. Pavi who stood at the doorstep cleared her throat and both of the moved aside a little.

"Enna...Dear Comrade recreation ah??" Pavi whispered and Shivani pinched her asking her to keep quiet. Ashwin just chuckled hearing her comment though he couldn't get their inside joke.

"Ashwin...album vera super. Kandippa trending than..."

"Thanks Pavithra!"

"Okay..Nan thoonga poren..Good night!"

"Vendam...." "Sure...Good night..." Ashwin and Shivani looked at each other little embarrassed. Shivani glared at him. Wasn't that rude to ask her to leave. That too in her own house. None of this logic had hit him. It was obvious that she left to give them privacy. So he was glad to wish her "Good night!". Shivani's "Vendam" made him realise what he was doing. He simply shrugged his shoulders giving a sorry figure to both the ladies. Shivani saw Pavi getting into her room and turned to show her dissatisfaction but that was when she noticed that he was very close to her. She swallowed the words that she was about to throw at him.

"Yenna aachu??" he asked

"Onnum..mm..onnum illa" she nodded her head.

He took a step closer.

"Err...coffee??" she suddenly asked and rushed to kitchen not waiting for his answer.

"This is going to be interesting!" he thought to himself!

~

"Dei Karthick...enna panra???" Mr.Krishnan stopped Karthick who was almost breaking everything in his vicinity. The servants were scared to go near him.

"Enna patha paithiya Karan mathiri irukka?? How did this happen?? I thought the scandal will shatter her. She will cut her ties with Ashwin. But..." he shouted in frustration.

"Mrs. Shivani Ashwin Kumar nu sonna odane..ava enna patha andha parva" he completed in frustration breaking the LED Television screen into pieces.

"Karthick....Acquiring AK Groups is not our only ambition. It is just 1 item in our list. You cannot lose yourself for that girl. Infact its not Shivani or Ashwin that we need to take care. Andha ponnuku shortcut edukara alavukku talent ellam kedaiyadhu. I suspect someone else behind." Mr. Krishnan declared.

"Vera yaaru...ellam andha Rakshan than.... He is supporting her from behind. I wont spare him" Karthick declared. Mr. Krishnan kept quiet, he was bothered with other thoughts.

~

She placed the milk on the stove and started searching for coffee powder in Pavi's kitchen. His presence even a feet apart disturbed her. She felt like that 19 year old again where she craved for his attention but at the same time shied away in his presence under the same roof.

"Crap...I just went right into his arms!" she bit her tongue and blushed.

"Err...Sugar!" she thought and turned around only to notice him standing right behind her. She looked at him. She wanted to ask him "What??" but couldn't. She closed her eyes when he leaned in closer. He leaned her closer to her and switched off the stove just in time to avoid the milk from spilling out. She opened her closed eyes and looked at him. While she was expecting him to move back, he did something completely unexpected.