The Bitter Truth..

01:00 AM, Coimbatore, Rakshan's home:

"Hi Shivani! eppadi irukkenga?? Are you alright??"

"Fine Karthick.. Sollunga" she replied after a moment of thought.

"News kelvi patten! Sorry Shivani .. Yaaru pannanga??"

"therila Karthick"

"You should have been careful Shivani. You should have thought before!"

"What??" Shivani asked confused.

"I mean! He is media person. Dating a hero has its own cons!"

"That's MY PROBLEM Karthick!"

"Hey...don't take me wrong. I was just worried"

"I am fine! Thanks for calling." She replied and disconnected the call.

"You should have been careful Shivani. You should have thought before!" the words kept running on her head. She wiped her tears, plugged in her headphones, and played the video that had done enough damage to her.

~

01:00 AM, Chennai,

"Ennada phone eduthala??" Sam asked Ashwin as he came out of the shower.

"Switch ON pannita! But cut panra! Illana Second line poguthu!" Ashwin replied frustrated.

"Let me try after 5 mins! She might pick. Or I will talk to NISHA" SAM said drying his hair with the towel. Ashwin watched SAM pick his suitcase and close it in frustration.

"Enna da aachu??"

"Padhi dress ava suitcase la irukku! » SAM replied and Ashwin chuckled.

"Yen da Sirikura??"

"Nee yenda Divorce panra?? Rendu perum Love panni thane kalyanam pannikiteenga?" Sam didn't answer him back. He kept checking his other bag. Ashwin smirked and threw one of his T-Shirts at him.

"Enakku vendam!" Sam threw it back to him.

"Your wish!" Ashwin murmured, picked his towel, and moved past him to take shower.

When he came out, he saw SAM fiddling with his phone wearing Ashwin's T-Shirt. When Ashwin was about to say something, Ashwin's phone rang and her name flashed on it.

~

01:30 AM, Chennai:

"Shivani! Shivani eppadi irukka?? Are you alright??" Ashwin murmured her name in haste.

"Ashwin I am fine. Can you come to Coimbatore as soon as possible?? We have to talk..about.." she hesitated.

"Shivani ah??" Sharath asked and Ashwin nodded his head. He grabbed the phone from Ashwin and put it in SPEAKER.

"Shivani..nan Sharath pesuren ma"

"Anna!" What was she supposed to talk to him? Even he must be aware of the articles. He must have seen the video too!" she was quiet. She wanted the call to end soon.

"Shivani.. Don't mistake me! I know this is very hard for you. But we have seen many such scandals. Don't worry! This will die soon. We all are working towards it" his words calmed her. She could understand that he was being sincere.

"Thanks na!" she replied sincerely.

"Shivani... My sister is a part of PR agency. She wants to meet you and discuss with you before we think about the countermeasure. The more soon it is, the better!"