Hard Realization

"Sir. We are losing clients. Our reputation is at stake" Mr.Krishnan's assistant informed him with the current status update.

"You think I am unaware of this? More than the company, my son is more important. Getting him out of that scandal is more important" Mr.Krishnan barked at the assistant.

"Sorry sir"

Mr.Krishnan sat on the couch. Tired. His eyes closed. His conversation with Shivani few days back in the office meeting infuriated him..

"Enna Shivani?? I heard you are collaborating with Zen solutions"

"Yes sir. They will be the technology partner for the Girl Child wellness programme"

"But don't we have a contract that AK Groups will collaborate with Karthik Solutions for technology support?"

"But this is an independent project under AK Groups TRUST. So it does not fall under the above said criteria" she tried to explain calmly.

"But I don't agree with the idea of bringing a startup as a competitor. It is a damage to our reputation." He replied to her and turned his attention to the other board members with the hope of provoking them. "Guys! Hope you agree with me.  Nalaiku ungalukkum idhe situation varum.This shows her immaturity to handle the position. Chinna pasangala nambi position kudutha ippadi than." he mocked her.

"Well...I was trying to be decent. Let me put it this way. This programme is about Education to girl Child. I don't want someone with a reputation of misbehaviour towards women, support this project? Is this reason convincing?"

"SHIVANI...Mind your words.." Krishnan roared and looked at Maran who was sitting quiet without any expressions."Look whose speaking. Don't forget how your name was all over the media for seducing Ashwin."

"True. The speculations havebeen proved wrong with evidence. We even took legal action on those framed us.I seduced the heir of AK Groups or not, isn't a problem. End of the day we arelegal married. But I heard , someone was caught by the media for trying tobribe the girl who filed complaint against your son." She smirked which agitated Krishnan more making him go out of the room in between the meeting. Mr. Maran looked at Shivani that moment.

~

Nisha took Mrs.Arunachalam to a café in London. Mr.Arunachalam's health was better and they were planning to fly to INDIA in another few weeks. Nisha Came to know from Mr.Maran that AK Groups were planning to open 2 medical college in Chennai. It was the same project for which Shivani had to work in Chennai for 6 months. Having been impressed by Arvind's profile, AK Groups has offered chief Doctor position to Arvind in the Chennai college. Looking at the current state, it was evident that Arvind was going to accept the proposal.

Arvind was indeed an awesome person. There was no doubt he could be a perfect guy for her little sister. But was Shivani fine with this? He was held up in her thoughts.

"Athai. Namma konjam pesalama??"

"Sollu Nisha !!"

"Illa atha...Namma Arvind vishayathula avasara padrom nu nenaikaren"

"Yen ma??Avan nalla paiyan thane ?? Didn't you see Shivani and Arvind talking that day. I think he will be a good choice. Namma Shivani ya nalla pathupan nu thonudhu"

"illa athai...Adhu..neenga oru vaati Shivani kitta pesungalen"

"Ayyo vendam NISHA. She will be back with her usual answer. Ippo enakku kalyanam venam. Appuram avala force panna mudiyadhu. Unga mama(Arunachalam) avaru sister(Devi) ku panna promise nenachu amaidhi ayiduvaru. Avalum escape ayiduva. This time I am not going to leave it. She has to get married." Mrs.Arunachalam was clear in her thoughts.