Desire-Shivani's Visit to Chennai(Part4)

Ashwin and Shivani walked hand in hand happily to their room only to find the manager and the receptionist at the entrance whom Shivani had argued with 2 days back.

"Ivanga inga enna panranga??" she questioned without looking at him.

"Pakkalam vaa.." he said and they walked towards their room.

"Hello sir!"

"Hi.. please come in"

They handed over the bouquet that they had bought with them to Shivani and apologised to Shivani for their inappropriate behaviour. The receptionist was indeed scared throughout the conversation. After all this incident can mark as end of her job.

"Sorry err..unga peru..oh..Priya. Okay..Sorry Ms.Priya. I troubled you a lot. All because of this irresponsible man. Very sorry" Shivani replied smiling. Both Receptionist and Manager were indeed puzzled when Shivani apologised in her chirpy yet sincere voice . All she was expecting was a round of insult from Shivani like people of so called rich class usually do.

"Ayyo mam. Nan than sorry solanum" the receptionist replied shyly.

"Sir..Mam..Still to compensate for our behaviour, we have compliment for you" The manager spoke in between.

Ashwin took the card from them. Exquisite private candlelight dinner and night stay at a suite room exclusive for newlyweds. Ashwin cleared his throat and passed the card to enthusiastic Shivani whose face changed as he expected. And this time, it was her turn to act weird. She passed the card back to him and excused herself to refresh.

~

She wasn't wearing an extravagant gown for the evening. A beautiful boat necked top matching her palazzo pants. But it wasn't her looks that was fascinating him. The paneer piece had encountered a hundred stabs with her spoon, yet not even a tiny bit went into her mouth caught his attention

"Pudikalana vittudu..."

"Ah?? Ennadhu??"

"Paneer ma.."

"Oh!" that was when she noticed the mess that she had created on the plate. "Illa sooda iruku.."

"Its been 20 mins...innuma sooda irukku??" he chuckled.

"Chumma ottatheenga Ashwin" she whined

"Seri ma..vidu..nee yenna yosikara nu nan sollata??"

"Vendam.."

"Illa Nan solluven"

But before he could proceed, his lips curved into smile the moment he heard "Nee Kavithaigala Kanavugala" in the music system. He wiped his hands with a tissue and stood up. While she looked at him questioningly, he moved towards her and pulled her for a quiet dance.

"Indha paatu kekum bodhu, onnume thonalaya??" he asked as he positioned his left hand on her back and his right hand held her fingers gently.

"Indha paatu yen ungaluku ivlo special Ashwiney ??"

"Therila ma...namakagave ezhuduna mathiri irundhuchu..." he said as he twirled her around randomly before pulling her back into his embrace.

"Oh! Appadiya??"

"Enna appadiya?? Nan anniku kitchen la evlo feel pannen theriyuma?? SAM varalana, I would have definitely done something embarrassing both of us.."

"Enna panni irupeenga??" she asked testing his patience. Without any warning, he pulled her closer making her clutch his shirt for support.

"Hmm...Dosaiku badhila unna saptu iruppen".