CHAPTER SIXTEEN: A WORLD ALONE PT.2

A/n THIS WAS SO HARD TO WRITE FOR SOME REASON BUT I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT (why am i screaming lol)

Content warning :) SMUT SMUT SMUT like this is basically porn from start to finish
........................................................................................

Though their talk was overwhelming in the moment, Sapnap was thankful he'd talked to Karl. He'd never told anyone about his mom. He wasn't planning on telling Karl, but he just made it so easy to trust him. Trust wasn't something common in his life, but he'd be perfectly fine getting used to it.

"God you're gonna be the death of me, Jacobs."

Karl could feel the heat of Sapnap's breath on his face.

"Not if you kill me first," he mumbled in response.

Karl's words ignited something in Sapnap. He grabbed his hands, pinning them above his head before roughly pulling him in for a kiss.

Karl's words were almost a challenge. Like Karl wanted Sapnap to kill him. He'd been holding back the entire relationship, not wanting to rush Karl into something he didn't want. But he could tell Karl was ready. He could tell things were for real this time.

The way he looked was driving Sapnap insane. He adored his grey eyes, which were glazed over with lust as he stared up at him. His brown curls framed his face perfectly, flawlessly accenting his features. Physically Sapnap's favorite part of Karl is his skin. He loved its soft pale glow, and the way it's so soft and delicate almost like porcelain. He thought it even more gorgeous when covered in hickeys. 

His neck was Sapnap's canvas, and Sapnap was the best artist Karl had ever met by a long run. Sapnap's lips tug on his skin, offering a farmiliar sting that made butterflies swim in Karl's stomach. He softly moaned, his blood flowing down between his thighs.

Karl managed to wiggle his hands free, immediately feeling all over Sapnap's body. He cursed the fabric stopping his hands from touching Sapnap's chest, so he tugged at the bottom of Nick's tshirt, persuading him to take it off.

Sapnap helped Karl follow suit, assisting him in sliding his shirt over his head.

Skin to skin was electric. A thin layer of sweat encased both their bodies.

Karl was dying for contact on his lower half. He was having trouble keeping his hips against the bed. Playing with the band of his joggers, Karl tried to hurry along the process, signaling Sapnap to slide his pants down his legs.

Karl had to supress a moan at the sight of Sapnap's leaking tip poking out of his boxers. Without thinking he placed a hand to it gently massaging the head with his thumb.

"Oh god, baby," Karl could see Sapnap's sense of urgency increase. His own arousal getting the better of him.

"You're sure about this?" Sapnap hooked his fingers in the waistband of Karl's sweatpants, preparing to pull them down.

"Yeah.." Karl nodded, slightly out of breath. He appreciated Sapnap checking in with him, but more than anything he just wanted him to fuck him already.

He hissed at the way his sweatpants slid over his cock as Sapnap tugged them down his legs. At first he hadn't realized Sapnap had slid his boxers down along with his pants. His cheeks flushing now, being the more exposed of the two.

Sapnap wiggled his body down the bed, settling himself between Karl's thighs. Karl propped himself up on his elbows to get a better view of the boy between his legs.

"God, you're so hard for me, baby," Sapnap's words hit a nerve inside Karl, making his cock twitch in Sapnap's hands. He tossed his head back, closing his eyes in pleasure.