CHAPTER TWO: PERFECT PLACES

a/n hey guys welcome to chapter two. this chapter is like super long. get ready for the drama!!!

...........................................................................................

Frat parties are a real thing.

This was somewhat of a surprise to Karl.

He figured it was just something that happened in movies, that real college boys were way more mature than that. But when Him and George first pulled up to the party the first thing they noticed was Sapnap and Dream cheering on some dude doing a keg stand.

Karl sighed, taking longer to get out of the car than George had.

"You coming?" George, who had already begun his walk up to the house, called to Karl.

"Oh, uh, yeah," Karl caught up with him.

As they approached, they figured out it was Quackity who had been doing the keg stand. From the look on his face it was surprising he could still walk.

Alex was a year older than Karl and George, but still a year younger than Dream and Sapnap. He was cool, friendly, and fun to be around. Him and Sapnap were equally popular. But while Quackity was universally admired, Sapnap was universally feared.

"Karl, nice of you to join us. When Dream told me you were coming I nearly creamed my jeans," Karl rolled his eyes at Quakity's remark.

He turned to the side, intending to introduce George to Quackity, but George had already escaped. He was about three yards away, saying something to Dream. Dream laughed at whatever he had said and grabbed on to George's arm. Karl noticed and smirked at how the touch made George tense.

Quackity tossed his arm around Karl, which only made him slightly uncomfortable. He noticed Sapnap roll his eyes and take a drink when he noticed Quackity's grip.

"I'm going to get another drink," Karl could tell Sapnap was annoyed.

"Me too," Karl slid out from under Quackity, who had gotten distracted greeting someone else who had just arrived.

Karl took two strides to catch up with Sapnap. Walking next to him Karl couldn't figure out why he wanted to be near him so badly. But he was like a sheep amongst the frat boy wolf pack, and Sapnap being near him gave him a sense of protection.

Sapnap's eyes weren't teasing Karl like they usually do. He almost looked pissed off.

Sapnap was moody as hell, that was one of the many things that Karl hated about him. But for some reason Karl couldn't stand the thought of Sapnap being mad at him. He had no reason to be mad at him, but Karl couldn't stop his imagination from blowing this situation out of proportion.

"Having fun?" Karl broke the deafening silence between the two of them.

"I was until your roommate showed up and stole my best friend." They arrived at the kitchen island where every alcoholic drink you could imagine sat in neat rows.

Karl forced out a fake laugh, "yeah sorry about that, I think Dream likes him though."

Sapnap didn't bother responding, instead he just swallowed the shot of vodka he'd poured himself. Karl reached to grab the bottle and pour himself one.

"I don't think you're gonna like that," Sapnap took the bottle out of his hand lightly brushing their fingers together. "Try this," Sapnap pulled a white claw from the cooler by his feet.

"I've drank vodka before Nick," Karl lied.

"Oh really?" Sapnap's eyes widened, returning to their normal, teasing state.