CHAPTER NINETEEN: RIBS PT.2

a/n THIS CHAPTER GOT MESSED UP BUT ITS FIXED NOW

The sentimental stuff and previous events of the party were soon forgotten. The reality of their words setting in, overpowering their emotions in all senses.

Withon seconds Sapnap had Karl's back pinned to the bed. The whines escaping from Karl's lips were unholy. The sounds lighting a fire in Sapnap resulting in him essentially ripping off the white t-shirt Karl had on. His own quickly followed.

Their lips connected to create electricity. It sent shocks throughout all of their bodies but especially between their legs.

"N-nick," Sapnap's lips trailed lower on Karl's body, across his collar bone, down his stomach. He made sure to leave little marks along the way, claiming what was his.

Karl was almost too eager, already tugging at the waistband of Sapnap's joggers.

"Shhh, shhh," Sapnap removed Karl's hands from his waist. "Slow down, baby, let me take care of you," Sapnap's words were close to his ear, sending shivers down his body.

He took his time, showing love with each gentle tug of Karl's skin. Running his hands down Karl's sides. He held him like a baby.

And Karl was gone. His vision completely fogged. His mind swirling. He couldn't form words. The only sounds escaping his lips were whimpers and stifled moans.

It went on like this. Sapnap would never get bored of Karl or his body. There was always more of it to explore.

Eventually Karl's boxers were slid down his legs, and Sapnap  continued giving attention to everywhere but his cock, now red and swollen at the tip. Karl wanted to scream when Sapnap ghosted his fingers along his inner thighs.

"P-p-please," it was the only word Karl managed to squeeze out, and it was buried in a moan. But Sapnap could hear the desperation in his voice, and he was getting the point of no longer being able to deny his own desperation.

Karl helped him guide his joggers down his legs, timidly reaching for the band of Sapnap's boxers. Nick removed his own hands signalling for Karl to slide them down his legs. Karl sucked in a breath at the sight of Sapnap's cock. His size would always startle him.

Sapnap grabbed his chin shifting his attention. Their eyes locked for the first time in a while. Pure emotion driving their lips together.

"I love you," Sapnap broke the kiss.

Karl blushed, "I love you too."

Sap reached to the nightstand, having memorized the lube's position he didn't even have to turn his head.

He prepped Karl as quickly as he could. Their declarations had egged him on, now more desperate than before. Karl still squirmed below him, but was more used to the slight sting. The whimpers had turned in to full fledged moans and borderline screams.

"I'm ready," Karl had manged to get the words out, and that was all the signal Sapnap needed.

He lined himself up with Karl's entrance, pressing their foreheads together. Both bodies sticky with sweat, fueled by the connection.

He rambled as he pressed in to Karl. He went on and on about loving him, and wanting to take care of him. Most of it couldn't be deciphered, due its covering in moans. Karl responding eagerly reciprocating affirmations and crying out as Sapnap's dick split him open.

He went agonizingly slow. Rolling his hips to meet Karl's, slowly sinking in over and over again. Karl was losing it, but Sapnap was just as lost.

All he could manage to say was "I love you," and it was driving Karl crazy. When Karl finally reciprocated whimpering out a meek, "I love you too," it sent Nick over. He buried himself deep inside of Karl, hitting just the right spot for Karl to come too.

The body heat and sweat caught up to them as they collapsed on top of each other.

......................................................................................

"I'm sorry for all of that shit at the party, it's just I've still got some stuff in my system."

They'd been laying in silence a while, both too exhausted to speak.

Karl sighed at his words, suddenly remembering why he'd been upset with Sapnap.

"You don't have to apologize," Karl gulped, not really in the mood to fight.

"I never should've gone to Wil's place. You were right I should've stayed with you."

"Yeah, you should've but you didn't, Nick," Karl was tired and his patience was thin.

"Hey, hey, hey, baby," Sapnap cupped Karl's face, "Shh no need to get upset. I love you."

Karl could tell he still had some "stuff" in his system.

He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "And I love you too, but.... but how can I make sure it won't happen again?" He tried to convey his thoughts without actually having to speak them.

"What won't happen again?"

"How can I know your safe, Nick?!? " Karl knew he was losing his temper. "I love you, too, Nick. And not knowing if or you're alive or if you've od'd in some frat house bathroom is terrifying! I wish I could trust you to be safe, but...."

"You don't trust me?"

Karl immediately regretted his words when he heard Sapnap.

"Nick, that's not what I meant," Karl tried placing a hand on Sapnap's arm, but it was quickly snatched away.

"No, believe me, I get it. I'm more trouble than its worth, right? It's easier to just leave me broken, it'd take far too much work to fix all of this."

"Nick—" Sapnap cut him off.

"You, said it yourself you can't fix me."

Karl's eyebrows furrowed in distress. The situation had quickly escalated to place he didn't want it.
Sapnap had stood up off the bed, and he was pacing. Karl hadn't noticed it before, but now it was clear  Sap had relapsed.

He couldn't help but blame himself. It felt like his fault.

"Look, Sap, its late and we're both tired. We... we were doing so good."

"Yeah, and we'll be good again until we wake up tomorrow morning and you bring up shipping me off to rehab again."

Tears welled up in Karl's eyes. Please don't walk out. He had stood up to hug Sapnap, or anything, he just wanted to do anything to keep Sapnap there. He was so terrified of what he might do if he walks out.

"I love you, Karl," something changed in Sapnap's demeanor, "and I know I've got alot of baggage but I hope you can still love me, baggage included."

"I do," Karl stepped forward, " I-I love you, its just that all this, i-its a bit much for me."

Before Karl had time to process anything Sapnap was out the door.

a/n next chapter will be up asap