CHAPTER THIRTEEN: SOBER

a/n heyy guys its been a minute but this is a good one 😏

:) content warning SMUT SMUT SMUT
......................................................................................

but my hips have missed your hips
so let's get to know the kicks
will you sway with me? go astray with me?

......................................................................................

Karl hadn't brought a bathing suit, so he had to settle for his boxers. It made him feel like a little kid, but little kids are always happy so he didn't mind.

Sapnap hadn't brought any kind of swimming clothes either so he settled on some very revealing grey sweatshorts.  He laughed as Karl's eyes followed his bottoms.

Though he had changed pants, Sapnap was still wearing the same white long sleeve t-shirt when they stepped into the hot tub. Karl felt naked, only clad in his boxers.

Nick led him outside, where the expensive jacuzzi sat. Karl didn't want to think about how much most of the stuff at this place cost. Sapnap got in first, turning around and holding out his hand to help the older boy in.

"Such a gentleman," he teased.

"Anything for you, princess," Karl rolled his eyes at the title.

After helping him into the water, Sapnap turned around and grabbed two white claws, tossing one to Karl before taking a seat next to him. Karl snuggled up to his side, allowing him to put an arm around his shoulder.  They sat for a bit, Karl doing most of the talking, per usual.

The hot tub sat on the porch with a great view of trees and mountains in the distance. The stars speckling the sky lit up the area just enough for them to see the outline of an owl perched on a branch.

Karl glanced to his side. Small beads of sweat trickled down Sapnap's forehead. Karl sighed. The water was warm, but he knew the reason Nick was sweating was his sleeves.

"It's just me Nick, you can take it off," Karl's words were soft.

"I'm fine, Karl," Nick turned his head away.

"You're sweating," Karl cupped his face turning his head back so they were making eye contact.

He could tell Sapnap was at a loss for words, so he helped him. Pressing his thumb into his chin, Karl pulled him forward to connect their lips. He gently placed his hands on Sapnap's waist. Nervously, he began working his tongue into Sapnap's mouth. He figured it was the two white claws giving him all the courage.

"Only if you're comfortable," Karl broke away from their kiss, "if you wanna leave it on you can."

But before Karl could say anymore Sapnap was reaching for the hem of his shirt. He slipped the damp fabric over his head, tossing it to the side.

Karl had the biggest grin across his face, happy Sapnap trusted him enough to be this vulnerable around him.

Karl didn't say anything. He couldn't think of anything to say that wasn't stupid or cringey. Without thinking he grabbed Sapnap's arm, lifting it up to meet his mouth. Slowly he pressed a kiss to one of the scars on his forearm. Nervously glancing up at Sapnap for approval. Nick's eyes were glued to the place Karl's lips met his arms. His eyes remained lifted as he trailed kisses down Nick's arm all the way to his wrist.

He started to say something, but Sapnap captured him in a kiss. Grabbing the backs of his thighs he pulled Karl up to straddle his lap. It was fun letting Karl take the lead for awhile, but it was time for them to fall back to their natural roles.