Terrible Things

A/N Im putting a TW right now on this chapter. You're not missing anything much if you do decide to skip it. Anything that happens will be mentioned again and you'll still understand what's going on if you want to skip.

Luis Cabello POV

The first warehouse didn't bother, and neither did the second. All she did was find a guy of mine and repeat the process of the first. Leaving a nice gift at my office.

I can't take this game anymore, and it's coming to an end.

I stalked up to her car. I decided that it will be easy to jump out on her and grab her if I wait here. I would let my guys do this, but I want it done right.

I rechecked my pocket for the chloroform in my pocket, and luckily it was there. So where the handcuff and bag. I pulled my mask over my face and prepared myself.

About 10 minutes later, her front door opened. She didn't live lavishly, but she wasn't poor either maybe she wanted to live a simple life.

I took the time that she was locking her door behind her to inspect her. All she had was a smaller black purse in her hands. She was wearing thigh-high boots with a black top and denim jeans. Over top of all that was a ripped denim jacket. She seemed to be going out but not sure where. She wasn't on the phone or with anyone, so everything was going according to plan.

She began walking closer to me. When she got close enough to reach out and touch her practically, I grabbed her. She didn't have time to scream. All she got out was a muffled hum as I pushed the chloroform cloth onto her mouth and nose.

She immediately slumped over into my arms. For a second, I got too into the moment and almost forgot that I was on a public street.

Remembering, I grabbed her keys out of her hand and unlocked her car, putting her into the backseat. I settled myself in the driver's seat and began the drive out of town.

Anonymous POV

"Wow," I breathed out. So it was Lauren. The mystery person that has been roaming the halls of my mind.

I couldn't believe it when my assistant told me, rather than saying anything I just hung up. I couldn't say anything, my eyes began to water, and I felt my heart race. I can't tell from what anger or just the fact that I finally know who she is.

Now with this newfound information, everything will be able to commence. This was the last step before I put it all into play.

Poor Lauren, having to pay for Morgado.

Luis POV

The drive back to my warehouse went by fast, or maybe it was the nerves. Unlike Morgado, I couldn't bring myself to do much harm to people. That's what my guys are for. They take care of the dirty work.

It wasn't that they couldn't this time. I wanted this one for myself. I wanted to put my passion into this.

We pulled up after 45 minutes of silent driving. She remained unconscious the whole time. If she stayed like that for just ten more minutes, I'd have her all prepared so she could be awake for this.

First, I should call Camila.

(Bold is Luis Italics is Camila)

She didn't pick up on the first ring. I was about to hang up before I heard an out-of-breath hello come from her side.

Busy?