Ch. 26: Church Classes

After Service ended, the majority of the Congregation got up and left for Class. "What happens now that Service is over?" Alberto asked.
"We go to our separate Classes." Akiko said.
"Class?"
"Yes, we go to separate Classes to learn a bit more." Akiro replied.
"Come on. We'll show you our Classroom." Akiko said as she walked out of the Auditorium along with her Siblings. Luca and Alberto followed Akiko as the others went ahead to the Classroom. "So, where is this Classroom of yours?" Alberto asked.
"Just up there! C'mon!" Akiko replied as she power-walked to the Classroom with Alberto and Luca following. There were multiple people in the Hallway at once, so Akiko, Alberto, and Luca had to be careful as to not bump into anyone. Akiko had Alberto's hand as Alberto had Luca's, as they all walked to the Classroom. It took another half of a minute to get to the Classroom, and after the trio got there, Luca and Alberto were greeted with smiles and hellos. A teenage boy appeared in front of Akiko, Luca, and Alberto. "Hey, Akiko! Who are your friends?" The boy asked.
"Hey there, Gus!" Akiko replied. Luca and Alberto introduced themselves. "I'm Luca." Luca said.
"I'm Alberto." Alberto added.
"Nice to meet you two! I'm Gus! Welcome to Antioch Church of Christ!" Gus replied. Alberto smiled as Luca did the same. Gus then respectfully walked off as an older man walked into the room. He saw Akiko, Bella, Luca, and Alberto. "Good morning!" He said.
"Hey there!" Bella replied.
"Hey, Mr. Chuck! We've got two, new boys here today, visiting. Luca, Alberto, this is our Teacher, Mr. Chuck." Akiko said. Chuck smiled. "Nice to meet you! Welcome to our Church! You're always welcome to come here if you'd like." Chuck replied.
"Thank you, sir." Alberto smiled.
"Thank you." Luca added. Chuck smiled as he led the Bella, Akiko, Alberto, and Luca to their seats. Chuck then walked up on the small step, which was at the front of the Classroom.
"Good morning, class!" Chuck said as everyone else replied with a positive, indistinct chatter.