Varsity jackets

Sapnap was standing by the bleachers wearing Dreams Varsity jacket. He and Dream were fighting again, it seemed to be the 100th time this week. They were yelling at each other. dreams fists clenched together, he brought his hand to his temple and took a deep breath. "Grow up, Sapnap." he scoffed,
"oh, i need to grow up." he said sarcastically. "whatever dream, atleast i dont-" he was cut off by dream snapping and yelling "Oh, as if you're so special that you're pathetic opinion matters to me."

There was a few seconds of silence before dream had realized what i said. he looked up from his hands which he was fiddling with.

Sapnap was staring at the ground, he lifted his head to look Dream in the eyes, tears dry and fresh ran down his checks. this was the first time Dream had
looked him in the eyes during their current fight.

"Oh." was all sapnap said before throwing Dreams Varsity jacket to the floor and ripped the promise ring dream had given him as a gift last Christmas, throwing the ring on the grass next to the jacket.

He said nothing as he walked away aggressively wiping the tears from his face.

Dream dropped to his knees to pick up the things sapnap had thrown, indicating they were done. His hands shook as he grabbed the promise ring sapnap treasured so, he grabbed the varsity jacket and brought it to his chest, clenched the jacket, before crying into the hood. "I'm sorry.. i'm so sorry." he whispered to himself. "I fucked up, i'm sorry, i'm sorry." he told himself once more.