Week days ☁️

short chapter cause it's 2:30 and I'm falling asleep cause I'm trying to update multiple chapters at the same time (also I feel bad for being inactive for a week) whilst I do like 20 missing assignments, so sorry if this is a bad chapter haha :,)
____________________________________

"dreammm" sapnap whined, "don't get up.." sapnap groaned knowing Dream has work, and Mayer eventually so would he. "I have to, you know if I had a choice I would stay here all day with you." Dream said sadly kissing Sapnaps forehead getting out of bed, sapnap yawned and got up some time after Dream did, he walked down stairs to see Dream about to leave for work. "Are you leaving already?" Sapnap asked, "yeah, I'll be back at four okay?" Dream replied, "okay.. sapnap mumbled hugging Dream, "I have to get to work soon anyway too."  The couple said they're goodbyes before Dream finally left.

Sapnap took a shower since he had the time to, gor dressed and made a small breakfast he could eat on the way to work, he got in the car and drove off to work.

Time skip from yours truly, lazy daphne.

Dream pulled into the driveway unlocking the front door, knowing sapnap worked a bit later then him he didn't greet anyone but their cats and dog. "Hi guys.. are you all hungry?" He asked before going to feed them all. After that he took as shower and got a small snack, putting on comfy clothes he sat on the sofa and watched tv and grazed threw Twitter and tiktok.

Another time skip? Woah Daphne you must be lazy today.

Three hours later Sapnap finally got home to Dream making dinner, "it smells good in here!" He said enthusiastically hanging his jacket up, "oh hello, thank you." Dream said walking up to him hugging him and chatting about work a little, "you hungry?" Dream asked. "Starving actually," sapnap joked. "Good." Dream replied playfully slapping his shoulder.

The couple sat down and ate, talked about work, social media, content plans and other things. After diner sapnap changed into his pj's and sat on the couch with dream and watched a movie, they weren't really paying attention since they where so out of energy from work. The movie finished and they got into bed and fell asleep in each others arms.