Are you falling in love?

"Sapnap?" Dream asked snapping sapnap out of his daze into the stars.
"Are you falling in love?" It was a really blunt question, but Dream didn't care. He was sapnaps best friend.
"What?" Sapnap asked, sliding into a sitting position. The two were stargazing on Dreams balcony Blankets and pillows laid splattered under the two.

"Are you falling in love?"
"Why are you asking me?"
"I have a feeling you are."
Sapnaps cheeks tinted a light pink. "Look.." he pointed up into the sky. "It's the Big Dipper." Sapnap smiled. Leaning his head just enough to look at Dream who gave a small smile to the night sky, "and there's the Little Dipper." He pointed to another constellation.
"Beautiful." Sapnap sighed happily, leaning back into the nest the two created.

"You changed the topic though."
"Dreammm." Sapnap groaned.
"What makes it seem like I'm so in love that you'd have to ask me if I am or not."

"Ohh I don't know. Maybe the way you look at me when you think no ones watching.. or when you ask me to cuddle. Or sneak into my room just to watch me record videos, or just to keep me company while I edit." Dream tilted his head over to sapnap who had his eyes focused on the sky, "the way you talk about me on stream sapnap, it's kinda obvious at this point, you remember everything i say, half the time I don't even remember. You talk about the future with me as if I'm the only one you want to spend it with." Dream finished. "So tell me Sapnap. Are you falling in-love with me?"

"Dream.." sapnap whispered. "I love everything about you.. I can't put it into words I just- I hope we're still friends.." sapnap sat up and stopped talking. He noticed the way Dreams eyes were locked on his lips, sapnap lipped them subconsciously. "Kiss me?" Dream asked, "God please-" sapnap replied with.

Dream locked their lips together and he let sapnaps hands roam his body. Dreams hand dipped sapnaps cheek as he deepened the kiss.
The two pulled away for air and all Dream could say was slurred "I love you's." And as for sapnap, his words were more audible.
"Please Dream, god I love you. I've been waiting so long."

After a few minutes the two stopped kissing and laid down together, "I love you too sapnap. So much, I thought someone like you could never love someone like me. I'm so glad you told me." Dream sighed kissing the top of sapnaps head.

Sapnaps head rested on Dreams chest. And his arm stretched over Dream body. "Someone like.. me?" Sap questioned.

"Mhm, someone perfect."

Yes I was listening to moment but that doesn't matter.