Youre mine.

Guess who got an A on her math test —
Oh yeah! Schools started ! Yay....
Gore warning!! And sensitive topics

________________________________

"Mine." Dream whispered, "mine, mine, mine." He looked down at the bloodied sword in his hand, and back up at the two bodies on the floor, Karl, a deep
hole in his forehead, blood gushed from every hole in his face possible, and Quackity, who's shoulder looked dislocated, and his neck clearly broke , blood seeped from his chest Sapnap." He called out, "sapnap..." he looking around now.

He heard a shorted scream from
behind him, he quickly turned around to be met with a nauseous sapnap, his hand covered his mouth, the expression he was making would horrify anyone, "what?-" he gasped, "Karl?" His knees have our on him, he crawled onto his feet quickly. "Alex..?" He walked in front of Dream, seeing the two boys laying in front of him.
"Baby?" He asked, to no ones surprise, no answer followed. "Hey.. it's okay." He smiled, tears flowed from his eyes. He leaned down between the two bodies. He dragged Karl's arm over his shoulders, and cried, until the rest of Karl's body followed, his head fell right onto his shoulder. Sapnap looked down and saw the blood quickly running from Karl's head to his body, all while Dream watched, mumbling the same words, "mine.. mine.. mine.. only mine.. mine.." over, and over, and over.

Sapnap screamed at the realization, it hadn't hit him yet, he was in disbelief, but seeing his late lovers head, if it was even possible to call it that anymore; blood fall all over him, he lost it.

He stood up quickly and tripped over Quackity's legs, he brought himself to sit up, dragging himself away from the scene, Dream still looked down at his sword, not an emotion shown since he arrived.

He watched as Karl's body laid on the floor, where he sat before, he looked at Quackity's ruined body, he remembered running his hands down his broad chest, resting his hand on the dislocated shoulder as they kissed and danced, and rubbing his hand up and down his neck as they comforted one another.
He remembered kissing Karl's, now missing forehead, kissing his lips, which now overflowed with blood.
He leaned over on his hands and knees and threw up, this was to much, all of it.
Sapnaps breath quickly sped up, hiccups and gaps were all he let out, he stood up and tried to run as Dream, hearing the noises of panic only a few feet away from him, "sapnap." He sounded horrifyingly normal, "it's okay. See? They're gone, it's only me now."

Sapnap stood up and wiped his eyes, "no.. you're fucking crazy, s-stay away from me!!" He cried. He started to run away from him, occasionally tripping over his own feet, not being able to see was definitely a con in this situation, he ran into a nearby building, and locked the door, "I'm sorry.." he whispered to no one.

He hid in the back, behind a rack of filled boxes, a warehouse.

He heard Dream break the door down, "sapnap, I'm not going to hurt you, I promise, just come here. I love you. You're mine.. mine.. now, see? This is how it should've been, if you'd just loved me Quackity and Karl would still be alive right now, this is your fault. But it's okay now, you can't do anything now. Right?" He laughed. He quickly made his way to the back.

Sapnap made himself as small as possible, holding his breathe and covering his mouth as Dream made his way pass the dark room in front of him, he stopped directly in-front of the rack he was behind
Please, no. Sapnap thought.

"I know you're there." Dream sighed, "I see the blood trail on your shoes sapnap.

What-

Dream shoved the boxed aside, "cmere."
He opens his arms for him to come into.

Sapnap shakily got up and walked over to Dream, who gladly held him in his arms. Sapnaps body shook, he silently sobbed, tears falling down his face. Dream pulled him off his body, and wiped his tears, "it's okay now.. shh...you're safe."
"You're mine."

Sorry Karl and Quackity 💆‍♂️