Truth or dare ☁️

Me, Nick, and George where having a sleep over tonight, we all where at Nicks house, we all just got done playing Minecraft together. It was fun, we didn't plan on posting anything that night so it was just us. "Wanna play a game?" Nick asked looking back from the kitchen to me and George on the living room floor. "Depends.. what game?" George asked. "Truth or dare?-" Nick asked before I cut him off "yes."  "But- I didn't even get a say in this." George complained. "Well what where you gonna say?" I asked him chuckling. "Yes.." he muttered "alright then, Nick hurry up!" I called out "coming!!" Nick yelled coming back from the kitchen plopping down in the middle of me and George, "so, who's going first?" He asked us "meee somebody as me first" I whined.

"Ok ok, I'll ask you then." George said. "Alright, Clay. Truth or dare?" He asked

"Dare obviouslyyy" I replied.

"I dare you to take a shot of alcohol?"  He said nkt really having an answer.

"Alright, easy enough." I go to the kitchen and get the bottle of vodka that I brought over and take a shot glass and poor the vodka in, and I drink it. One shot isn't enough to get me drunk so that's good. I put the glass down heading back to the living room to find Nicks cat come and sit in his lap, rubbing his face on Nicks, "Awee look at you guys" i say sitting next to Nick and reaching over to pet the cat. He eventually lays down in his lap, Nick still petting his head as he sleeps and purrs. "Alright uhmm.. Nick, Truth or Dare."

"I don't wanna wake him up soo truth." He said looking down at his cat

"Ok thennn, I dunno.. have you ever done something illegal?"

"Well.. yeah."

"What?!" I asked

"Drank?"

"Oh cmon that's not bad"

"and was speeding, these are illegal things people do, it's not like I killed someone"

"Fair enough, alright who's next?"

"Erm, George, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you like anyone?" Nick asked

"Not at the moment no. But if where gonna go this route to the game, might as well continue it, Clay. Truth or dare?"

oh no.

"Dare."

I couldn't go with truth, if I did I'd have to admit I have a crush, I couldn't do that.

"Text your crush you love them, if you have one"

shit. Shit. I can just change my moms name and text her I love her, yeah I'll do that.

"Fine, easy enough"

"You have a crush?" Sapnap asked looking over my phone. I quickly pull it away and change my moms name to "Breonna💕"

"Who?" George and sapnap asked in sync.

"You don't know them." I said looking down at my phone

"What's her name?" George asked

"Breonna." I said showing then my phone and that I texted 'Breonna' I loved her.

"Woah- I didn't think you would do it actually" George said smirking.

Nick stayed quiet while we waited for a response, he probably got bored or something?

ping

All of our heads jolted towards my phone.

George practically ripped my phone out of my hand and looked at the message.

'What are you doing up at this hour Clay? It's 3am. Are you recording a video or streaming? But anyways goodnight Clay I miss you. Mama loves you!❤️'

Oh no.

"Dude.. is your crush your MOM?" Nick gasped and looked at me as well as George.

"No- god no!- I just.. I didn't want you guys to know who my actual crush was so I.. I just changed my moms name.." I sighed

"Then.. who is your crush?" Nick looked at me curios

"It's- nobody."

"Oh.." Nick said as he looked down

George looked at both of us confused and then just smiled and looked around.

"It's your turn to ask someone" George said breaking the silence.

"Uhm, Nick, truth or dare?"

His head shot up before saying "truth."

"Who's your favorite between me and George?" I said laughing obviously joking.

"I don't have a favorite.. kinda.. but I guess Clay?- wait! Just because Ive known him longer, I still love you George but- ugh why did you have to ask this question?" I groaned

"Haha, hear that George? I'm everyone's favorite." We both laughed,
a couple more rounds pasted before it was George's turn to ask one of us a truth or dare.

"Nick. Kiss clay"

WHAT. WHAT. WHAT?-

"eh- WHAT?"  Nick gasped.

"Yeah, what?!" I gasped

"You two are so oblivious. Just kiss already." George said rolling his eyes

Nick looked over at me quickly before looking back at the ground with his pink face.

"Y'know what? Whatever. Kiss the homies." Nick crawled over to me and put his hands on my cheeks before looking into my eyes making sure I was ok with this. I nodded and leaned into his lips as he did mine, I brought my hands and placed them on his back as we kissed, the kiss quickly ended

I didn't want it to end that fast so after our lips disconnected I brought them back together, not caring what George thought. It soon again, ended and we both just started at each other.

This was the best round of truth or dare ever.

Hi so, uhm. Angst chapter coming out soon! So sorry for the wait of this chapter school is a pain. If your wondering why a Angst chapter soon... well! I just finished Devilman crybaby, was I ok? No. Am I ok? No, so since I am in the mood for Angst.. Angst chapter! Make sense? K cool, and I have been brainstorming ideas during school and other things I've been doing so get ready for possibly multiple updates sooner then this one came out! Have a nice day night whatever! And thank you for supporting this one-shot book :)<333