And then there was two

Sapnap sat against the beds headboard, he stared into the ceiling. Feeling nothing, feeling broken. He should be feeling the worst kind of sadness right now, but he wasn't, he was blank.

Dream reached his hand over to grab sapnaps, holding on tight. "It's not our fault sap." He assured him.

"H-how do you know?" He raised his voice turning to look at Dream. "How, how do you know this isn't all our fault?!" He stared to cry.

"Because sapnap, neither of us did anything."

"That's the problem Dream! We didn't do anything!!" He screamed, yanking his hand from Dream, now all the sadness he should've been feeling before hit him at once.

Dream was crying now, he got out of bed and found something to break, he grabbed the object and threw it against the wall, fell to his knees and cried, burying his head into his hands.
"Fuck, sap." He panted.

Sapnap got out of bed and sat next to Dream on the floor. He put his arms around the crying man. They both cried together until Dream took his face of of his hands and held sapnap too.
"He wouldn't want us sulking like this y'know?" Dream smiled.
"I-I know. But- I can't stop." Sapnap laughed through tears.
Dream lifted a hand to wipe the continuous tears that ran down sapnaps face.

"Why did he do that?" Dream asked, looking sad again, "why?"

"I wish we would've known before he.. whatever, so we could've stopped this."

Dream shook his head staring at the floor. Than he looked up, at the clout goggles hanging on sapnaps wall, next to a Dream mask.
Sapnaps eyes followed his, and he smiled at the goggles. "I'm gonna miss him so much, it's only been two days."
"I know, me too sap." Dream sighed, "god, two days."
"I'm sorry."
"Me too.."
The pair hugged, and sapnap stood up and grabbed the goggles. He smiled and walked over to his desk, placing them on his PC. He sat down and stared at them for a while. "I'm gonna take a break for a long time.. maybe even over a year. I don't see my self anytime soon streaming or posting. I cannot handle it."
"That's for the best sapnap, I am too."

The end. :)