bluebonnet

uhm hey appearing out of the blue? yea sounds like me. also the song is just.. the song i listened to while writing this—, and this story takes place, before L'manberg went boom for the last time.
CW: blood, death.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Follow me, i wanna show you something!" Sapnap waved over dream, who was just finished crafting a pickaxe.

"Huh? okay! be there in a sec." he opened a ender chest, putting all his belongings into it before leaving for sapnap, as he ran over to him, "what's up?" Dream asked as they walked.

Dream and sapnap had known they liked each other for some time now, but neither wanted to pop the question. so they both just where fine with knowing that the feelings where mutual.

"i found this super pretty place! we should go there, if your not busy, of course." Sapnap smiled.

"oh okay! i don't think i have any plans right now actually." Dream replied, "where is this place?" he asked while walking next to sapnap.

"you'll see."

"hmm okay."

there wasn't much talking after that, they just took in the presence of one another, when it was just the two of them, life was good. there wasn't any war, dream wasn't a "villain" anymore. it was peaceful.

"almost there, i know your gonna love it." sapnap let out a satisfied sigh, "maybe even more than me." he laughed.

"i'm excited." Dream spoke.

"me too." sapnap ran a bit ahead of dream when they got closer to his destination. "here!" he yelled down to dream, whom was jogging up the small hill sapnap was on.

when dream reached the top, he was surprised by how high up they actually where; the hill lead off to a cliff. "wow." dream gasped, it was beautiful, there was a running river down below them, you could see the sheep drinking the water, and all the other animals basking in the sunlight out on the summer plains. big birch and oak trees surrounding and protecting the lovely land. "beautiful huh?" Sapnap smiled.

"it really is." Dream put his hand on sapnaps shoulder turning to look at him, and smiled.

"thank sapnap." he said. "for being there with me for everything, i really needed someone like you man."

"yeah, no problem dream? i don't know where this mood came from but it's okay, you where always.. there for me.. right?" sapnap tried to forget the times  dream didn't care for him, shaking his head, trying to clear the thoughts.

"no, i wasn't sapnap. that's why i'm so fortunate to have you still..i- I love you." Dream gushed.

They never had told each other that they loved each other, they only used words as if they where middle schoolers, such as "liked" or "crush." so when sapnap heard him say that he looked over with a hand over his mouth, he paused. not knowing what to say, he was in shock, but he didn't want to make dream feel bad, he just wasn't prepared.

"Dream wow," he laughed a bit, in a awkward way. "I—" he stuttered.

"Don't.. don't feel pressured to say it back sapnap, i know how you are and it's okay." he took his hand off of sapnaps shoulder and caressed sapnaps face, making sapnap bring both of his arms up to do the same but with both hands. "thank you dream." he pulled away and leaned in to hug dream.  but when he pulled away and turned to look back at the view, he heard something fly beside his head.

he turned around to look at the cause of the noise, and screamed. there was an arrow sticking out from dreams abdomen, "holy shit!"dream groaned, kneeling into the ground, trying to grab ahold of something to attempt to ease the pain. "Dream!" sapnap yelled not wasting anytime to get on the ground with him. sapnap, having no medical training besides potions whatsoever, examined his wound. he didn't know what to do.