sick streams☁️

This was requested by someone! I forgot who so if you suggested it please tell me here!
•.      •.      •.      •.     •.     •.     •.      •.     •.      •.     •.    •.  •.

"Does sapnap seem okay to you?" Dream texted George, he was watching his stream and he didn't seem well,

sapnap :)

Dream: are you okay sapnap? You seem sick or upset, you can talk to me after stream if your upset. And if your sick I can come over.

Sapnap: I'm okay I promise :)

Dream: okay. :)

Dream didn't believe a word he said, and to prove his point, sapnap coughed on stream.

Dream: are you sure?

Sapnap: okay okay, I just have a fever and cough I'm fineeee :,)

Dream: you need to stop streaming and get rest okay?

Sapnap: but I haven't streamed in awhile :(((

Dream: okay, just a little longer then wrap it up, and I'm coming over :)

Sapnap: what!- but dude I'm not "presentable"

By presentable, sapnap meant sick, in pajamas, and messy hair. Since he didn't have face came on he just didn't think he needed to get ready.

Dream: I don't care how you look I care about you, so I'll be there in ten :)

Sapnap: okay you big baby, thank you.

Dream: :) <333

Sapnap finished off his stream saying goodbye to everyone, and heard Dream knocking on the door, he went to go open it. "Oh no sapnap how long have you been sick for?" He asked putting a hand on his forehead. "Two days or so.." sapnap said. "Okay well I'm gonna check you temperature, come sit down please." Sapnap did as asked and had his temp checked. "101 sapnap! Does your head hurt?" Dream asked lowering his voice. "yeah.." sapnap said putting a hand on his head, "okay here cmon your gonna take medicine and take a nap okay?"

To sapnap, a nap sounded great right now, he nodded and took the medicine and made a face of disgust, "gross." He said before following Dream to his room, "do you have a fan?" Dream asked. "Yeah.. in the closet." Dream see in his way for the closet while sapnap sat on his bed.

Dream got back and shut the blinds and curtains, putting the fan on. "Do you want me to stay in here or leave, I'm fine with either." Dream out out a suggestion: "uhm stay.." sapnap said gesturing for the spot next to him on the bed. Dream joined him, most likely not gonna sleep just wait for sapnap too. "Thank you Dream.." sapnap said before closing his eyes, going to sleep.

Dream watched as sapnap slept, he eventually fell asleep too, laying down, half cuddling sapnap. He fell asleep, knowing he'd most likely get sick but he didn't mind. He just wanted sapnap to be okay.

Omg sorry this sucks I've fell asleep like three times writing this chapter I'm so tired.