Bad News

C H A P T E R # 1 8

I woke up this morning, and got ready I didn't hear my mom come home last night, or maybe I didn't hear her, I hope she wasn't because Trevor was loud as fuck. I know what you thinking. What in the world were we doing. Okay so we were making out and then I'd crack a joke whenever he'd do something to me. Then he'd laugh so loud. I'd always have to shush him. Anyways we got tired and called it quits after 30 minutes.

I continued to get ready. I was only in my bra and underwear, when I heard

"Why do I feel like I've been in this position with you before?"

I laugh remembering the last time he caught me getting dressed.

"At least I'm not completely topless" I joke "besides its nothing you haven't seen before" I smirk

He laughs.

We both finish getting dressed and help him sneak out my house. I give a quick kiss before he went.

I decide to check my phone because it was off all night. I look and see 11 missed calls from Adrianna, 2 missed calls from Dylan, and 5 missed calls from my Mom. She was probably calling to see where I was.

I call back Adrianna.

"What's up?" I ask her

"Hey I tried calling you last nigh did you go to bed early? Was the night that bad?"

"Actually no, um I was with Trevor last night"

There was a long pause

"Anna- I was cut off by her screaming into the phone. I had to pull away the phone from my ear

"I fucking won the bet! I need to call Kendall. Tell me aren't you glad now that you bought that white lingerie?" I visualize her smirking at me. I blush hard

"What bet?" I ask

"Remember at VS Kendall and I made a bet. It was if you and Trevor would get to 2nd base before the end of the night, and you guys went for the home run. So I win"

"We didn't go all the way" I laugh "We got to 2nd base though"

"I still win anyway. Kendall made a stupid bet" I laugh at her "I'm glad you had a good rest of your night. Although I'm surprised you didn't give him a hard time for acting the way he did at the dance"

"Actually I did confront him, I turns out he was really nervous"

"Why? You guys have hung out plenty of times before. What made it different this time?" She asks

"He likes me"

"Wait what? He fell for you? How do you feel about him?"

"I feel the exact same way" I smiled to myself

"As in you like him back?"

"Yeah"

"That's so cute- Wait. A. Minute. Why am I just now hearing you like him? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Sorry? But hey look at the bright side I know he likes me"

"Whatever. So are you guys together for real now?"

I think for a while. He hadn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend.

"No actually I don't know what we are. We haven't had that conversation yet"

"Oh well I better be the first to know if it happens"

"Alright Anna" I laugh

"Bye" I hung up the phone and sigh