PROM

C H A P T E R  2 9

"YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME" she said as she was trying to reach me, but Dylan was holding her back

"YOU CAN'T BLAME ME" I said trying to slapping her across the face, but Trevor held me back

13 hours earlier

I was eating cereal, the kitchen while reading my Physics textbook. I know how do I even find the time to study for finals. I do wanna finish the year strong, because I did slip up bad this year. My whole life I had been a straight A student, but this semester I have been a straight B student. I don't want to fail my finals and do even worse. I'm lucky my college applications have already been sent out long time ago.(Which I'm praying they will still accept me even with this bad semester). Now to think of it I wish I had applied for early acceptance. Anyway I continue to eat and read, when the front door was opened abruptly. And no surprise in came Adrianna and Kendall with every makeup item, and piece of jewelry they owned.

"Umm, guys" I say as they put everything down "Don't you think this is all a bit much, I think it should be illegal for one person to own all of that makeup. Wow" I said taking a look at all the makeup that is just Adrianna's. She walks over to me and say.

"It should be illegal to eat and read at the same time" I roll my eyes.

"What are you doing reading on our Prom day?" Kendall questions.

"We've been waiting for this day our whole lives" Adrianna says excitedly.

"YOU have been waiting for this day. I've been waiting for the day we get out of high school" I said.

"Whatever! We never got to go dress shopping so I want to the dress she sent you!" Adrianna says to me. I groaned taking them to my room and pulling out my dress.

Kendall took the from me,
and held it up for all to see.

"She may be a bitch, damn she picked a smoking dress for you" Kendall said

"You'll be out there looking like a goddess. You'll almost look better than me" Adrianna said in complete shock.

"Okay now that we've seen your gorgeous dress, we all have a prom to get ready for!" Kendall said

~

After 4 grueling hours of hair and makeup we were ready for the Prom. I was done in an hour and a half because I'm a very simple person. But those two drama queens were undecided, the time it took for me to finish my hair and my makeup was all the time they used to decide what they were gonna do with their hair and their makeup. Anyway, we've all dressed now and are ready. I'm ready for what could possibly be the worst prom I would ever go to.